Is and herpes

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have had herpes for 34 years and got diagnosed with LS 5 years ago- both are flared now due to stress, heat and too much chocolate- any one else have this dual issue?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I had herpes diagnosed back in the late 70s early 80s so similar to you Liz. I now have recently been diagnosed with LS. Having struggled with unwarranted stigma attached to the herpes diagnosis I now find this latest addition to painful embarrassing conditions embarrassing illnesses a bit much. I have a possible connection with my LS I had cancer last year and reading up tumours can provoke sclerodoma which has similarities to LS. Im a young 65. Any support or suggestion greatly received. Going for a swim in the sea in the hope this might help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.