Is anxiety part of this?? Common??

Posted , 9 users are following.

I don't like this....   I was doing just fine then all of sudden of nervous to go to my kids sporting events??  I just don't understand why I'm not feeling myself.  And it is frustrating.   I hope this goes away soon because I don't like being nervous-- uneasy feeling.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kelly. I feel exactly the same. Out of the blue this year I felt like I was changing my social life was so busy but always felt nervous and I was the life and soul of events but just didn't want to go out and when I did I didn't enjoy it like someone else was there and I was looking over myself. Depersonalisation is how to describe it.

Being a mother and wife is so hard especially when everyone relies on you. 

I'm convince that it is peri menopausal but because of my age it took a while to convince the doctors but in the end I was put on hrt. It's hard to cope with somedays but you get through each day. Life shouldn't be a struggle but unfortunately sometimes it is part of the aniexty and there are ways to cope with it. See what your doctor suggests. Hope it doesn't last to long for you X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.