Is anybody tired of people telling you to "just get over it"?

Posted , 13 users are following.

As if you can just "get over" menopause and the depression that it brings along with the million other symptoms that comes with it. I

5 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

question my new symptom today is eye blinking. i feel like i have dry eyes and of course im thinking about it to much, which makes it worse and their goes my anxiety. anybody else have this problem

• Posted

I had dry eyes too. Lasted about four or five months, went away, then came back off and on for a few months then went away for good.

So don't panic. The first time I woke up with dry eyes I was sure it was something awful and my sight was in danger. Not the case.

• Posted

Thank you, started to freak out, swear to GOD everyday its some new symptom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.