Is anyone young?

Posted , 15 users are following.

Im 22 and 15stone just wondering if anyone was around the same 

0 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Im 26 and 17 stone 8 I was around the same weight as you at 22 wish I had tried back then to lose weight I'm only 5ft 5 so I look like the side of a house with all this weight 
    • Posted

I went down 2 13 stone but then I broke my foot I was gutted. its good 2 know theres young people like me out there xx
  • Posted

Hiya, I turned 25 yesterday.

I weight 17st 9lb in January and have lost 4.5 stone in 7 month. It's my 1st wedding anniversary on 14th September so my aim is 5 stone loss for then, just wish I'd have done this sooner as I can't bear to look at my wedding photos now!!

Xx

• Posted

Just moving more and eating less! I've tried lots of diets but low fat seems to be working for me smile
    • Posted

I log all my meals on myfitnesspal so you can add me on there to see them, username is senoki smile
    • Posted

Ah ok. Il havr 2 do it tues when im off nights 4 2days now :-(
    • Posted

If you're getting stuck with meal ideas just stick to the under 5 rule, I find it helpful to count calories because in low fat foods there's often lots of sugar.

Fry light also helps so a lot of the recipes you usually have can be converted to low fat, plus myfitnesspal tells you the fat in foods too so might be worth making some room for the app wink

• Posted

I use my fitness pal too and Iv found it a really big help not only do they have the food diary they also have the exercise diary it's really helpfull!
    • Posted

It's so good, I always overestimate a little too so I know I'm on track, but it really takes the pressure out of counting calories for me so I think it's awesome! 
    • Posted

Yeah I really like it too just struggling trying to eat the right amount of calories some days it tells me off for not eating enough (usually the days I do exercise) and other days I go slightly over the protein.
    • Posted

Hi I follow my fitness pal add me if u like Kijungas2k10

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.