Is anyone young?

Posted , 15 users are following.

Im 22 and 15stone just wondering if anyone was around the same 

0 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, smile I'm 21 and 17st your not alone...I've not had kids just bad eating habits but we have all realised that and are here to change so well done smile xx
  • Posted

I'm 21, (22 in a few weeks) and 14.5 stone I think when I was weighed a month ago 
    • Posted

Not too bad I suppose, when I tend to feel hungry on a night or inbetween meals I find sipping apple or orange juice helps the craving for me smile 

In honesty the first week or so I didn't see my scales move at all but I upped my water intake and that seems to of helped, I guess I'll find out how much by tomorrow! How about you?? 

Hannah xx 

• Posted

Well done hun. I lsot 3 stone before I broke my foot then put 2 on from the break. Im back on it now loosing it slower as no gym. Ive been refered to exercise referal as my foot is still bad xx
    • Posted

I know what you mean, I miss going to the gym but I find it too expensive at the moment, so I've started the couch to 5k jogging programme but I have to take it easy down to my knees so I'm waiting for my knee supports off the net XD 

We'll all get there eventually though!! 

Hannah xx

• Posted

Wow. I couldnt do that it would give out work pushes it enough xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.