IS EMMA A BOUT I LIKE TO TALK TO HER

Posted , 11 users are following.

IVE MSG YOU BOUT MY DRINK PROBLEM,CAN OTHERS PLEASE TELL ME SOME OF THERE WORST STORYS BOUT DRINK AS AM KILLING MY SELF AND WANT TO STOP,AS I GOT A LOT TO LIVE FOR THANKYOU FRIENDS ANDY 💎💎💎

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

thankyou ever one, ive stop drinking for 3x days now as fed up of bing ill,in many ways,and on my hands and knees with my head down the toilet,and many more problems after 27 years of drinking every thing,, so ive decided to stop,i will report back and let you no how i get on,over the weeks.😊😊
  • Posted

oh i meant to say, my nerv endings in the top part of my leg ars killing me,my g,p say its a trap nerv in my lower back,but could this pain to do with my drinking ? anyone elase had this pain ?
    • Posted

No, not me. I can't think of why your drinking would lead to a pain in the top part of your leg. I would think that is a symptom of something else.
  • Posted

Hi Andy, VERY well done mate...be proud of yourself, it will start to get easier by the day, every day...but please try and find some on going support just to give you that back up...

But...if you do slip....just start again..you WILL GET THERE...

Forgive yourself, and remember every single day you are a decent human being...you are worth every single tiny drop of help you receive and soooo deserve....big hugs mate...do xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.