Is it my hormones are sometging more serious HELP PLEASE

Posted , 8 users are following.

Had complete hysterectomy in 08. Life has not been the same. How long does this last and is it normal to still have cold sweats ,numb toes and fingers , heart beats fast at times ,buried vision at times. Dizzy even I have time I feel things crawling under my skin to see nothing is there and sometimes my jaw hurts. Sounds like heart problem I know and I have been down that road way too many time to new told it's anxiety dr says it's my thyroid and on medication for it and still no relief.i have used hormone pellets 5 times now and it eased up but still having issues. Going crazy her I'm sick of being sick and worried about it. Anyone else out there like this

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi sara i hav been an still in this situation my feelings r so unpredictable i find that resting helps...u take care
    • Posted

Ok so I broke today and went back on my biOTE pellets. I already feel relief to some degree. Was it the right decision I do not know but while I am on them for the next three months I will be doing some research on n other methods to use. The first few weeks I will feel better but then they seem to slack off. I am really starting to believe that quality of life almost beats quantity of life. I am so thankful for you ladies that have shared with me that I am not alone. I told my husband today about your comments and how much I appreciate the comments and just knowing I'm not crazy and I am really feeling this so thank you ladies

• Posted

i get this too! the constant weird feeling as if off balance is driving me insane. do u feel like that? i also get muscle twitches and jerks. im so afraid of ms. drs say no. mri ok. but i feel so off
    • Posted

Kim I cannot begin to tell you how strange I feel i have spent thousand and thousands at the ER just to be told must be anxiety I have had egk I have even had the dye test on my heart. I went even further and had gallbladder tested and went to a pulmonary Dr. They say all good but my body said your wrong.
    • Posted

Ok so I broke today and went back on my biOTE pellets. I already feel relief to some degree. Was it the right decision I do not know but while I am on them for the next three months I will be doing some research on n other methods to use. The first few weeks I will feel better but then they seem to slack off. I am really starting to believe that quality of life almost beats quantity of life. I am so thankful for you ladies that have shared with me that I am not alone. I told my husband today about your comments and how much I appreciate the comments and just knowing I'm not crazy and I am really feeling this so thank you ladies

• Posted

Hi Sara, im in the same situation as you and have all your symptoms and some. I know exactly where youre coming from - this is no easy ride and I wish I could make you feel better, you're not alone x

• Posted

Lou

I just was not sure if everyone had those same feelings. Dizzy, heart racing, twitches ,spasms and the feeling if I get up to fast and move so.etgi g else will happen. When I have a good day I fear the worst because I don't have very many of them. It's not normal for me to feel good. Crazy I know but true. It has become a way of like for me now

• Posted

Oh Sara I understand. I feel the same - I have all those symptoms and worry how my day is gonna be every day is a struggle with the horrible symptoms. Im trying to change my diet to see if that might help so ive cut out sugar, processed foods , biscuits and junk and gone back to basics of mainly fruit , veg , fish , chicken ( organic ) and lots of water . Not sure if it will help with physical pain probably not but it's worth a go. Hoping you get some relief soon x

• Posted

In 07 I started off with pill form hormones they made me feel icky so I stopped with everything and just tufted it out but when I turned 45 I started with b the biOTE pellets and the first two times it was great all was fine in my life. They last three months and at 300 dollars a visit. Sex drive was crazy good and I felt fantastic with every thing. I did however put on 10 lbs. I have done it three other times and it just seems to it be working as well plus more weight gain.Then I get myself all stressed out when I Google things and see so many negative reviews on then as far as health wise hair loss and and hair growth on the face and weight gain and get all freaked out over it. I was going back for a another round but now I'm just not sold on it. Some say women do not need that teststrostome and estrogen with each other and no progesterone. It all confuses me

• Posted

Gosh you poor thing you really have been through it. Im the same with googling everything and scaring myself stupid, I take nothing other than a few supplements , evening primrose, Feraglobin, vit c and glucosamine which does help a little with neck pain. I can't take HRT and wouldnt anyway as I'd be scared of all the side effects and I know I would be in a higher state of anxiety over it so I leave things as they are and just Hope that one day we will feel better. Do you take any vitamins to help ?

• Posted

• Posted

Hello Sara,

you are not alone in this! Ive a few weird symptoms, twitching muscles and nerves, sweats, itchy skin, crawling ants on legs. Worst is the anxiety never leaves exept when im  asleep. Ive just picked up bio identical hormone therapy, first one tonite. I really really need this to work for me. Why did your Dr say your Thyroid was at fault? High TSH? Did he do a full thyroid panel or just TSH? My TSH is only 1.00. Do you take vitamins minerals? Please dont despair, its not easy i know but im sure you will improve, its just a matter of time!🌷

• Posted

What did you pick b up that might help? Have you ever done the pellets
    • Posted

Hi Sara,

i went to see a menopause Dr who has been helping women with Bio Identical hormones. She has ben prescribing this for over fifty years and swears by its efficiency. So i got my test results and based on them ive got tabs to dissolve on my tongue then to swish the liquid round my mouth for a few seconds this delivers the hormones in the best way. So essentially ive got eostrogen and progesterone in the tab, made by a compounding chemist for me. Last night i felt kinda strange like id had scary dreams, not sure what this is, anxiety type feelings. This anxiety is really overwhelming, as you are having the same feelings, im sure you and many more ladies know what im going through. Sharing info, thoughts and good wishes here is a great way to connect with others. Have you done any research on natural hormone treatments?  have a look at BHRT as an alternative to HRT.. along with diet, and vitamin support. No ive not tried pellets, didnt know anything about them till i read today, id rather use sub lingually ie under my tongue. I hope this info may be of some help to you, i will post my progress here now and then. Best wishes, C 🌷🌹🌹🌹🌷

• Posted

• Posted

Hello Hunny,

glad to read you decided to go back to trying the pellets. My reply to you has again been deleted by moderator, dont know what im saying that needs to be deleted! This arvo im feeling awful so many strange feelings, nothing feels right in my body! No one told me menopause can do this! Ive taken two bhrt tabs, id like to say gee this has worked already, guess it wont happen that fast. I really dont have anyone to talk to about how bad i feel, am i going insane? I bought some flax seed oil, i read some women find it helps, my cupboard looks like a pharmacy lol. Heres hoping you feel much better on the pellets Sara, fingers crossed for you and all our lovely ladies here.🤗

• Posted

Carol thank you for responding.. I had a hard time also pulling up things on here. The pellets are 300 dollars here in Texas and last about three months but they do not get rid of every symptom I have but ease up on so many of them. I was not going to do them again but I just could not take it any longer. I will be looking for other methods as well while I feel good enough to search. There is a Web page called The Happy hormone cottage that I really want to check out. They are in Ohio but do consults over the phone for 25 dollars. You then can buy a test kit and send it back to them. They use dried urine to test Hormone then make them special for you there with holistic creams. They are very much against the pellets and in fact there is a blog that they halve called Pellets - I get asked this question alot. This has 175 comments taking about the pellets vrs her method. I do want to look at it. I am just so thankful I found you ladies. I have talked to my Dr many times but I'm sure they think I'm a nut case by now so it has been so rewarding to find others who live like me even though it's sad that anyone has too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.