IS IT OK TO USE E45 WASH VULVA, ANUS WITH LS

Posted , 12 users are following.

I know we are not to use any  soaps but just do not feel clean with just water. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Caroline

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just a new product to add to those of us in the UK. I wash with Epaderm ointment and carry a small tub of it in my handbag to 'wash' with in public loos. I also use it as a moisuriser when I'm a bit sore. It's a standard eczema treatment. It's about £12 for a huge tub over the counter in any pharmacy, I just bought a small one in Boots today for taking on holiday for £6. I prefer it to Dermol which has a slight amount of fragrance in (or did when I last used it a while ago anyway). I initially got Epaderm on prescription, my doctor told me it was the best thing for sore and itchy skin and it's been brilliant.

Mostly I use the bicarb spray/coconut oil combo, and use Epaderm to wash with, but when I feel I need a bit of extra soothing I use the Epaderm as a barrier/moisturiser as well.

Hope that helps someone.

Bridge

There's also a cream in a big pump dispenser which works, but the ointment is better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.