Posted , 24 users are following.
Hi all, i've just turned 21, and for about 6 months now i think i have had anxiety. ive never really had it before, but i moved to university and in freshers after about a week of constant drinking alcohol, i woke up one night feeling as if i was on drugs! i woke up shaking and sweating and felt like i couldnt breathe. its been 6 months since then, and i dont feel so much anxious thoughts, but i have ALL the physical symptoms.
I've had every single test there is to do and theres nothing wrong with me apparently but i definetly know that something is not right, does anybody else feel like this;
- constantly feel as if im not in my own body, and that i am trapped, like someone else is living my life for me
- constant blurred vision, which literally never goes away, as if im trapped behind my eyes, and theres black spots everywhere, cant describe it well! its as though im wearing clear glasses but theres a fuzzy film over it.. (this is my worst symptom, its horrible)
- feel dizzy as if im going to faint constantly
- tight jaw
- general tingling just all over my body, like i am really aware of my blood pumping through my body and can feel it travelling
- numb teeth!! and tongue
- constantly ill, and always tired, sleep all the time
- chest feels really heavy
- feel like my heart is working really hard
(all of this is constant, it doesnt get worse or better with anything in particular)
but i dont feel anxious thoughts, i just have all these physcial symptoms!!
does anybody else have these too? alcohol makes it worse, even while im drinking it, the anxiety doesnt seem to go away i feel worse when i drink alchol actually i feel really light headed.
ive been like this for a while now and im finally accepting there isnt anything wrong with me and that it must just be anxiety, 6 months later after MRI, HEART SCAN, ECG, ECHOGRAM, 3 BLOOD TESTS, £700 ON A PRIVATE DOCTOR!! the lot
ive been prescribed citalopram, BUT i dont feel depressed AT ALL, im really happy, i just feel as if im not in my body and can barely see!!! lol, can someone please reply and let me know if there physical symptoms are as bad as this and if their eyes are just as bad as mine ?? THANK YOU
3 likes, 36 replies