Is physical activity harmful during post-exposure rabies vaccination?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've gotten my first shot 56 hours after exposure and 24 hours after the shot I experienced a little fever. Now, 48 hours after the shot there is no side effect. May I do my routine cardio workouts? What about masturbation?

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Arash

I think masterbation can be highly therapeutic, as for the cardio, I would get back into it gradually •••••

Will

• Posted

Hey arash

Do u have a rash?!

will

• Posted

Certainly dear Will, I've had it since I was teen. If I don't exercise regularly it will annoy me. I think my liver is fat.

• Posted

I agree with Will...and our bodies are amazing at letting us know when somethings not right. Just don’t push yourself to far. But if it’s your normal lifestyle you probably have nothing to worry about. Its like the doctor saying to get a vaccine in the arm you use the most in order to work it through faster so it’s less likely to be sore. I believed that until I got my tetanus and it healed after 3 days perfectly then the 4th day it swelled very badly. I hate the symptoms label due to its based on majority  and the other symptoms are not even acknowledged. Like Malaria...people automatically relate fever as the strongest symptom and that’s not always the case. Sorry I was completely off the subject. 
    • Posted

Hi kat

Nice reply👌 Glad to see your looking interesting posts! Get that body going, best I can! Sounds like arash is in pretty good shape. 

will

• Posted

Thanks dear Will and Kat

I'm going to have my 2nd shot tomorrow morning, but till that time I don't have access to my doctor and I love to exercise every two days. Specially I thank you for the response about masturbation since it's not regular to ask such things in my country. Two more issues: what about smokes and drinks though they're not parts of my lifestyle; I use them sometimes.

• Posted

Arash I'm in the U S

How about u?

• Posted

How's the weather today?

I've met people from all over the world on this site! Welcome brother!

will

• Posted

Hey arash

Do  u have any pets?! What kind? 

By the way you appear to be an educated man! Keep up your work outs, stay healthy! Seems like you've been doing a great job. How did  u get rabies?

will

• Posted

arash

I meant to say  "don't over indulge any singular vice" moderate! 

Thx 

will

• Posted

It's rainy now, here in one on of the coastal towns of the Caspian Sea, north of Iran. Because of the beginning of Fall, the temperature has decreased by 20 degrees within one and a half week. It rains a lot here during Fall and Winter. The climate is totally different from other parts of Iran.

You said that you live in the US so please accept my deepest condolences for the Las Vegas tragedy. That's my pleasure to meet such responsive people like you in the Internet.

• Posted

Arash

Thank u so much for your condolences for the victims in Las Vegas! 

Hope things continue to go well for u! Keep taking good care of your body 

Have a great day....

will

• Posted

Dear Will,

I've got no pets. I was playing with my friends cat turning a small ball in front of her and suddenly grabbing it. After a few turns she scratched my little finger and made it to bleed. I don't know whether she got angry with the play or she just wanted to grab the ball. I didn't take it seriously since my friend had told me that the cat had gotten all the necessary pet vaccines. But two nights later, after 48 hourse, I started to get phobia of the disease and after surfing the web I understand that all kinds of exposures leading to bleed should be considered as rabid exposures. So I got the first shot of the vaccine the next morning, 56 hours after exposure. But today I found that besides I must've got the immunoglobulin shot, but in the clinic they gave me just two shots: one for the rabies and the other for the tetanus, and I guess I've got no immunoglobulin. I'm going to get the second rabies vaccine shot tomorrow morning and I will ask them about it. I'm very frightend if it's too late to get the immunoglobulin shot.

And about the educations, I have an MSc in photonics but in the last 72 hours all my studies have been focused on the rabies. :D

Thank you to want me have a healthy life. That's very kind of you. wink

• Posted

Thank you so much dear Will,

Best wishes and regards for you

Your friend, Arash

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.