Is taking 3 x 7.5mg zopiclone an overdose?

Posted , 42 users are following.

My partner has just gone to bed feeling very depressed and I have just found a packet of Zopiclones he took: he took 3 x 7.5 = 22.5 mg.

I don't think it is a lot as he used to take a hell of a lot more, but I wonder if I should worry? How many zopiclones does one need to take in order to start worrying about having taken an overdose?

Thanks for any advice.

1 like, 75 replies

75 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

last year i downed around 13 x 7.5mg pills before being thrown in a car and taken to the hospital at night.

they monitored me all night with not much fuss or interest. nothing administered to me. thrown into the mental health system s**t. after signing my soul away for the days coming i walked out of the hospital that morning.

long story short she was probably fine.

• Posted

i have been taking Z for 25 years - 1 x 7.5 tablet. i began to abuse them during the day for relaxation purposes. now take 3-4.

i have tried valium for calmness but Zop is by far the best. they cost a fortune and I wish i could stop. Suggedtions? Roger

• Posted

ive just took 5 7.5mg since 0100 this morning... hoping for a good days sleep... i had an option to take 10mg Nitrazepam as well but decided against it!! Anyway gonna try & get my swede down ...

• Posted

I have been in a bad place for year just bottling things up, I had my first Trauma when I was 10 years old. I found my Grandad dead in bed, since then I have had 3 other serious Trauma and had counseling which at the time helped but as soon as the counseling finished I hit a low and started down hill again. I am now 60 and these Trauma were like they were yesterday. Time and time again I have thought of just ending my life by overdosing on some of the medication I am on, I also have mobility issues and suffer 24/7 being in chronic pain and sleep very little. any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.