is there any know or remembered trauma before first feeling condition

Posted , 9 users are following.

the condition illness c,f.s

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, yes most definately. In Feb 1995 my 19yr old son was killed, within weeks I was severely ill with sarcoisosis. Was treated for long time with this illness but was left with typical ME symptoms and have never recovered. Have recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia as well. I am now bedbound and have been so for years. I used to hope for recovery but have given up on that hope years ago. I fully believe the trauma and shock of losing my son brought not only this but other physical illnesses on as well. I was told by an American consultand that whilst they could not prove trauma could cause sarcoidosis it was generally believed to be the case. I think the trauma caused both illnesses.
  • Posted

Hi

I had trauma in work after 23 years of being a manager it ended badly.

Also a very unhappy relationship hasn't helped.

Had stress / depression

Glandular fever

Diagnosed cfs july last year

Recently diagnosed fibromyalgia

Take your pick! !!

June x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.