Is there any positive stories about the use of Zopiclone?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I have had insomnia since i was 15 years of age and has really effected my work life dramatically. i started to take Zopiclone 4 tears ago at the age of 37 and it has proven very successful for me with little side effects. You hear of a lot of negative reports on zopiclone on forums etc, but i will say its been a life changer for me. I take one per night and thats it. But now its i cannot get it as easy because it classified as a class c drug. So basically the people who have abused it recreationally have spoiled it for the people who really need it. Do any other insomniacs use it and been successful?

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

there is nothing wrong with zopiclone used sensibly. Not perhaps as the doctor wants but you using it senisible
  • Posted

zops good, can we start picking on liver destroying pills like paracetamol
  • Posted

used sensibly zops are good. Use the using you intelligence, lord we have been on this planet to obtain that. Beware of medical people

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.