Is this a typical day for anyone else...?

Posted , 15 users are following.

I am just on here for a rant ... feel as thoughi am in a rut.... get up several times through the night .... end up going to loo... making a hot drink.... take pain killers  muscle relaxants... sleep in til nearly lunch time.... do exercises on bed.... hobble downstairs for brunch.... try and do chores standing up... end up having to sit .. have to drink tea in the kitchen  as i can't carry a cup and use crutch at the same time.... more painkillers... shower.. sitting down  of course... put pyjamas on ... no point in getting dressed... more exercises... knitting... reading.... looking out at horrible weather... have evening meal.... ... phone my daughter with list of shopping...  more painkillers then bed... and so it goes on.... nearly 10 weeks on.. I am going insane... only been out of house a few times....mostly medical appointments.. rant over....ahhhh

3 likes, 48 replies

48 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.