Is this genital hpv please help ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

i have been tested for everything negative and havent had any new sex partners since testing even for hsv1 and hsv2 everything negative i can tell if the skin is just dry down there but i noticed tiny dark bumps by the white dry skin

• Posted

• Posted

i would get them checked by a doctor they could be warts but they are to small for me to be able to say

• Posted

thats exactly what my doctor said he said there to small to be able to tell do you have any advice dermatologist maybe ? thank you kim

• Posted

ye id go see a dermatologist they mabe able to tell u wat they are and if thy are warts they will just remove them if not they will be left there

• Posted

To me, they look like fordyce spots and they are more noticeable. For your piece of mind, you can see a dermatologist.

HPV causing warts are not dangerous and go on their own but with treatment warts clear quicker but hpv doesn't clear , you should trust your body to clear HPV.

• Posted

thank you i am a everyday smoker if i stop would it go away quicker or help any tips im making a apointment with dermatologist thank you

• Posted

they look brown colored fordye are usually white /yellow or skin coloured

• Posted

hpv warts have to be removed they wont go away on there own they will multiply

• Posted

it may be fordyce spot , but the picture is not clear enough to me, it's better to see a dermatologist in person that also deal with penile skin. There are thousands of skin conditions.

quitting smoking and drinking will increase your immune system and lowers the risk of developing warts.

If you want warts to clear faster, you should see a dermatologist and take the treatment. Without treatment, it takes more time for warts to clear.

There is no cure for hpv, the treatment only helps to get rid of warts faster. Only your body can clear hpv

• Posted

yea thats what i was thinking too i have fordyce spots in other areas down there and dont look similar but we will see

• Posted

my appoinment is tommorow i will keep you updated and let you know appreciate it and i will stop smoking and drinking if i have too thank you very much

• Posted

if they are warts a good multivitamin or vitamin c tablets to boost the immune system once they have been removed should be enough

• Posted

keep us updated. You should see a dermatovenereologist by preference.

• Posted

ok thank you they were tiny warts dermatoligist said he froze them and gave me immiquimod cream which vitamins should i get ant thing in specific otther than vitamin C

• Posted

they my were indeed tiny genital warts i got them ffroze and got immiquimod prescribed

• Posted

a good all round multivitamin will help

• Posted

hey kim i posted a new picture of my lip would you be able to help on that too please i appreciate it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.