Is this genital wart?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I always go check up with my gynecologist every year and the last time was back in March this year.

I notice this papule today morning , they are little itch when touch ,I always do STDs test and last time I just have problem with some infection that cause painful peeing but I was treated.(Condyloma if i remember right)

and I always test for HPV 16 and 18 type but not other. I plan to go gynecologist ASAP but my period most likely will come tomorrow or day after. but I make appointment because I so worry now. I just have unprotected sex with my current boyfriend and I afraid I will spread to him. I told him after I notice it and it was painful situation because He never have sex with any woman except with me.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it looks like vp i also have it. i do however notice you have something i also have. A dark line that look like a thin vein on the side of the urethra. Im freaking out about it

• Posted

i dnt think thats anything to worry about and just a vein

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.