Is this herpes or am I irritated by the tampons?

Posted , 10 users are following.

I started my period Thursday and it ended Sunday. I was wearing a U Kotex tampon and ended up leaving it in for a straight 8 hours because my period was going away. Once I pulled out the tampon I felt discomfort near my vagina hole on the right side. Finally a bump appear with a white top and couple of hours later. I have been experiencing this problem every since last August of 2015. I had unprotected sex back in August and develop a bump with white top in the same spot I have this bump at. I got tested (blood test) and I was a negative for herpes. I was told it was probably a tear since I develop the bump a day after having rough intercourse. Now I'm starting to develop these bumps near my vagina hole every time when my period ends and when I use tampons. I want to know could this be herpes? Bump does hurt and I am able to use to the bathroom. I'm following a pattern and I'm thinking maybe I could be irritated by the type of tampons I use. What do you guys think?

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm having very similar problems with the same tampons! I'm terrified to get checked. Pleaseee keep in touch..hope everything goes well for you!
  • Posted

how can i post a photo here. i have the same 1 bean size in my labia minora i doesnt hurt or anything.i am hoping it doesnt mean anything serious
  • Posted

good day pls can someone tell me what these can be if i open this bumps it look like a wart and it bleeds theres no ingrown hair as i am a beauty therapist and im used to take out hair i used to wax but im shaving no and not sure if its the shaving or did i pick up an StD NOT SURE HOW tho but its possible imageFile size is too big

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.