Is this product ok to use?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies I'm hoping someone out there can shred some light on this for me? I'm in peri at the moment and suffering with fatigue and extreme tiredness at the moment anyway I went out and got myself some b12 , WELL today I have come to use it and well u put the tablet into water and add to a drink, it was only when I had the first drink that I noticed it was recommended for MEN what I brought was Wellman Boost!!!!. Crap I drank the water with one added tablet...... Is it ok to carry on using or not? Obviously this was a mistake at what I brought!!. Does it make any difference? Do I carry on using it or not it helps to combat tiredness and Fatigue which is what I wanted BUT it's says well an which I bloody didn't see!! Any idea ladies if it's safe or not to carry on using?.

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Michelle,

I would just exchange it for one that is for women. It may contain other things that are meant for men....

• Posted

Hi there well I feel so stupid,unfortunately I cannot exchange as I've already used one tablet !!!. It wasn't cheap either feel cheated, thanks for the suggestion though.
    • Posted

If you tell them you made a mistake and bought the wrong one, they manager can make an exception and swap them for you. Can't hurt to ask.😊
  • Posted

Lol you might have hairs on your chest and a full beard in the morning 😜 I wouldn't worry Hun
    • Posted

See what ingredients are different I'd still take it
    • Posted

Hi there, heeeeeee, yeh may even be man of the house tommorow!!!!. Teeeeeeeee.oh what a div I am!!!! Would it be safe to just use? Oh well,x
    • Posted

Hahahaha yeah you might have found all our answers for us start taking men's stuff 😂
  • Posted

Take the box or the ingredients list with you and compare the difference between the men and woman one, there probably isnt a lot, if any, they tend to target men/women separately to maximise sales.

hope this helps save a wasted purchase

• Posted

Hi, I would look at the ingredients, if it is just B12 have a look on-line on amounts for men and women rather than throwing it away.  Ring your Doctor and ask the receptionist to get the Dr to call you and you can read out the amounts and ask for advice?  Or google it and see amounts for men/women and maybe halve the tablet if it is too much.  It may be the same .... Dr is best port of call.  Good luck! smile
  • Posted

Hi Michelle, it is worrying. I do sympathise with you greatly. I don't know where you bought it from but I would take it to a good chemist and ask their opinion. It is frustrating shelves are full of products with lost of variations of the same kind. It is difficult to see the difference. They are almost testing our 'spot the difference ability' fed up. Those medications are expensive. Good luck with it. And good luck with the peri.
  • Posted

It will be fine, it is a very similar formula to their well woman product. The 'woman' one has higher iron and B12, the 'men' higher B1. Hope it gives you more energy.
  • Posted

Thankyou ladies for all your responses. I'm currently not taking this product, but I'm going to re start it again today. I have checked this out and I'm ok BUT you never know I may be Michael next week sporting a full beard and playing football as a Man.Utd player!!!!!!!!!!!!....... Earing £150.000 a week........haaaaaaaaaa. Thanks ladies.........
    • Posted

Lol I was gonna say has your chest hair appeared yet 😂
    • Posted

I've gone back onto paroxatine can't stand it without it so I'll just stay in it now till I die I guess lol 🙄 Was it you Chelle about the vitamin D issue as well ?
    • Posted

Hi yep that would be I............lol.......leith the vitamin D issue!!!!!!!!.
    • Posted

Lol get yourself on it Hun will help with the aching Hun perhaps Holland and Barrett might sell the massive dosage you would need to start it on

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.