Is this product ok to use?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies I'm hoping someone out there can shred some light on this for me? I'm in peri at the moment and suffering with fatigue and extreme tiredness at the moment anyway I went out and got myself some b12 , WELL today I have come to use it and well u put the tablet into water and add to a drink, it was only when I had the first drink that I noticed it was recommended for MEN what I brought was Wellman Boost!!!!. Crap I drank the water with one added tablet...... Is it ok to carry on using or not? Obviously this was a mistake at what I brought!!. Does it make any difference? Do I carry on using it or not it helps to combat tiredness and Fatigue which is what I wanted BUT it's says well an which I bloody didn't see!! Any idea ladies if it's safe or not to carry on using?.

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Good morning ladies. Well good news I did manage to swop my product back and had well women. I'm still me NO BEaRD........... Or hairs on my chest to cazjaz16!!!!!!!! ......... So no £150000 a weeks wage from man.utd UNFORTUNATLY!!!!!!. Thanks to you all that posted me.xx
    • Posted

Hahahaha that's good to hear Chelle you been doctors yet ? You need that Vit D checked ☺️ How you feeling today you seem brighter mood x
  • Posted

Hey  cazjaz no I haven't been to get my vitamin D sorted yet. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.