IT DOESNT GO AWAY

Posted , 16 users are following.

I’ve had bv for 2 years straight sure feels like 10. The first time it happened was because my boyfriend ejaculated inside me from then every time we have sex I get it or it gets worse. I’ve been to 3 different doctors which one of them after a while of repeated prescriptions just told me to take probiotics and didn’t prescribe anything anymore the other one after a while of also trying said it’s because I’m over weight (20 pounds to be exact I am 5’6 and weight 173) I was kind of sad when she said to lose weight and try eating more yogurt and once again didn’t prescribe anything anymore. The third once again after some prescriptions she just game me every month refills and she said I might just have to live like this.. I don’t want to love my life taking medicine bv doesn’t only change the smell for me but the taste as well as I know it can mess up with my reproductive system I just want it to stop sad 

2 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Try the  Bio-match ph balancing and moisturizer by good love. You can google it and order it. Or a co-op, whole foods or sometimes CVS has it. It is a gel that you put in your vagina. It's supposed to balance your PH and get rid of BV. I had BV for about two years and this did it!! It contains lactic acid which is what the good bacteria in our vagina needs. Give it a try and let me know how it goes!! I did it for three consecutive nights and now do it once a week or so. I have been BV free ever since. 

• Posted

Thank you so much. I definitely will try this ASAP!! and will let you know how it goes. Did it work for you even after having intercourse? 
    • Posted

Yes! No more burning/pain during or after intercourse. Just make sure the gel bottle says "ph balancing and moisturizer". Good love has a lot of look-alike products--like lubricants and washes. But you want the ph balancing. Yes, let me know how it goes!! It might burn/tingle at first but this usually means it's working. It burned down there for like 20-30 seconds and I thought I had to wash it off but I just let it burn and then it went away gradually. 

• Posted

That sound great I found it at my local target!! I’m really exited and hoping this does it for me.  I will for sure let you know. Once again thank you so much!💜

• Posted

Where can you buy this product in ONTARIO CANADA
    • Posted

Hey I am really thankful for you taking time to try and help me out but sadly this did not work for me sad. I am very sad but will definitely not give up once again thank you so much and I’m happy this worked for you!!smile God bless. 
    • Posted

Wal-Mart sells the canesten BV treatment over the counter. It should be in family planning with femine washes. Retails for around $14. 7 treatments. Can be used to cure BV and can be used right after your period to re balance your ph levels to prevent bv development.
    • Posted

Does it actually work I've waisted so much money and nothing has worked I've been dealing with this for 3 years now. I'm exhausted

• Posted

Well, I cant say for sure if it will work for you. I went through a 10 day of flagy and my infection got worse. I did the 7 day over the counter canesten one and I have had no symptoms. I bought another box and used 3 after my period and it has stayed away. The canesten website has good info and coupons!
    • Posted

Nothing has worked for me either. it’s been almost 3 years for me as well I’m honestly so ready to throw my vagina away, I hate it so much it makes me feel so dirty. I hope you find something soon.
  • Posted

I had the same problems and a friend told me about an asian remedy which I was able to track down and buy online.  It's a cigar shaped stick you insert for about a minute.  I was extremely skeptical after dealing with this problem for years and was ready to try anything.  I noticed within two days the odor had disappeared and mucous had lessened. It's been over 12 months now of just using this product for a few days in the first few weeks and I cannot believe it has not returned.  The product is called Isla Soap stick, I bought it online as I could not find it anywhere in chemists.  I think because it is like a chinese asian medicine.  Trust me it works. I hope this helps you like it did me!!!!

• Posted

I’m glad this helped you! Thank you very much I will try to find it right now!! And will hopefully update good news. 
    • Posted

I tried tried it didn't work for me nothing does I'm so depressed. I don't know what to do anymore

• Posted

YOU MUST DO THIS!!  GO To your gyno and request fem ph  a gel you insert and I used to suffer from chronic BV years ago whence I was 19/20 and this is what cured me! I have one right now and it’s been years since I’ve suffered from one so I can’t wait to go to my gyno next week and ask for it! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.