It Is Over

Posted , 11 users are following.

That is enough.  There are people on this Forum, who do not care about others.  I don't understand their motives.  I do not want to have anything to do with them.

They ruin it for the good people.  I thank you good people, with all my heart. I won't be taking any more chances.

Best of Luck,

Alonangel 🎇

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I don't think I have seen anyone criticise you or not give you suppoortive advice whilst I have been here.

I've not come across anyone on this forum that does not care about others.

As individuals, they will offer advice in different ways, whether you care to take it or not, is up to you.

• Posted

Thank you.  You have not seen all of the posts.  I care not to take some up. This Forum is not what I hoped for.  I thought I would be protected .
    • Posted

Thanks RHGB.  Do look through the Posts, again.  I have had enough.
    • Posted

Well, actually whilst you were posting that, someone PM'd (messaged) me and explained the situation, so there are people very much looking out for you.

I gather you've had a difference of opinion with one person, who I believe has dropped the discussion, but some people bring the subject back up.

Why don't you give it another go, I'm sure people will read this thread and move on. You really don't want to be on your own when trying to sort an alcohol problem out, well actually occasionally you do, but not all the time.

There are people trying to help you, give them a chance, they deserve it. There, I've asked nicely and you don't often get that from me.

• Posted

Ive been on this site a while now and not found any negativity

What exactly are you worried about?

• Posted

Nothing.  Leaving it alone.  Not right for me.  I think it may be a con.
    • Posted

I agree with RHGB Alonangel, give it another go, a fresh start and try to forget and move on from what has or has not gone on.

There are people who care about you on this forum, including myself - I am not conning you, I would appreciate if you stuck around as you do offer some really good input for people like myself. I think you can only benefit from staying on this forum irrespective of some past grievances.

Keep in touch and keep going.

Thinking of you.

BK.

• Posted

A con? Who is this?  I think I know who this is but I dont' want to assume. 

This post has made me angry...I never see anyone bashing anyone or not trying to be helpful. 

​I was on a site I didn't like...because people didn't like what I had to say..it was a social security website in the US...I didn't flinch for a minute and just left...Some people can't take honesty....and its ok....if its time to move on for you...than I wish you the best and i hope that you find what you need.

• Posted

I am very sorry , if I made you angry.

I have just "lost it"! I just can't cope. I am a failure.

I hope you are well.

Blessings,

Alonangel 

• Posted

Don't be sorry.  No one can control my feelings. Just like I can't control yours.  I think you remind me very much of my sister (I love my sister) smile

​I yell at her all the time..but I love her!  YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE.

​You have a condition....that is causing you to "feel" like a failure.

​I think there is no way anyone can help us if we only say things...like I'm not good...I'm a failure.. Say how you think your a failure...say what is going on with you...etc. 

​Are you in counseling? I am not perfect in anyway....but I am going out to the counselor right now.  I don't WANT to...I am having panic and difficulty getting ready all the time.  I always need tips on how to keep going.  But I need to put my specific problems out there...rather than summing it up with I S*CK.

​I would like to know more about you....and don't be afraid.  I'm sure many here have suffered the same feelings and experiences and may have some good answers to help you.

​But...like my sister...if you just keep putting yourself down with no information...I don't think I can offer much help.

• Posted

If I thought for one second that asking you stay on this forum might hinder your chances of recovery I wouldn't ask. It's actually the opposite I think you staying here and regularly posting can only increase your chances.

Please stick around.

BK.

• Posted

Thank you BK522. It is so heartwarming to have Good People like you, take the time to care and advise.

I have re-registered, after the OOOOOOO episode of trying to blank things out.

Blessings,

Alonangel

• Posted

There are people on this forum. There are people in life. People make mistakes - don't we know it. People are not perfect - don't we know it. I would say the vast majority of people on this forum want to help - because we've all been there - but we don't always get it right for each other, despite the best intentions. You make your own mind up, obviously, you're an adult. But, for what it's worth, I'd say stay, take what helps and ignore what doesn't, but assume helpful intents. None of us is perfect, we all make mistakes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.