It Is Over

Posted , 11 users are following.

That is enough.  There are people on this Forum, who do not care about others.  I don't understand their motives.  I do not want to have anything to do with them.

They ruin it for the good people.  I thank you good people, with all my heart. I won't be taking any more chances.

Best of Luck,

Alonangel 🎇

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, I think you should stay. I don't think it's a con; you said to someone that they haven't read all the posts.......... where are they - deleted?

I haven't seen anyone criticise you; if they have, then report it or better still, ignore it. I think most people here will help you and we can't do it alone.

Anyway, I'd like you to stay.

• Posted

There are Posts in different Discussions. I have re-registered, now.  Thank you for wanting me to stay on.  I feel like a lost cause, though.

You are one of the Good People, Colin. 

Blessings,

Alonangel (0000000) ... nutcase!

• Posted

Hi, now I understand thanks. i wondered how you would describe your fellings of he*l in detail. I'm sure we can be of more help if you did.

Take care. 

• Posted

Colin,  my feelings of "HELL" are so complex.  I think I must have had a Religion Overload.  I think and feel, like... ok ... so why me?

I have taken alcohol, without Selincro... twice, now. I was upset, then there is the alcoholic dimension. If this Forum gives me ... I cannot keep Posting.. too messed up. Hell ? ..... In Hell on Earth..... Cheers

• Posted

Hi,

All our feelings of H*ll on Earth are complex but you have to start somewhere.

May I ask you why you think you had a religion overload? (I'm talking Christianity - no other religions) - I don't go for religion myself; never have. I see the bible as a guide book with much contradiction but I'm not a theologian. I choose what presses the right buttons for me.

We could all say, "why me?". I didn't ask to become an alcohlic - no-body did. I was in a bad state but there is always someone worse off.

I should only give you advice based on what happened to me.

I searched and searched (mainly on-line) for methods of suicide. I didn't find the answer I was looking for and circumstances prevented me from any attemps I thought would work. I'm so glad I didn't. 

I looked inside myself to find out my shortcomings that I could think of and continue to do so. I also took a good look at the way other people managed their lives; I realised that I wasn't the only one with problems - alcohol related or not.

I looked at my work (when I had some), my relationships, my outlook towards other people, my ego, vanity and a whole  

host of things including my desire to not drink but to get drunk.

I said goodbye to a lot of my defects and goodbye to people and things that were affecting my anxieties. I had to live of course so I had to learn to either put up with some things or look at them in a different light. Life experiences we don't know about when we're drunk - we miss out on a lot of natural learning about life when we're drunk. I had a lot of learning to do.

Don't throw away the chance of help on this forum by leaving; you may be sick and tired of talking and listening about it but keep at it.

There are counsellors available on this forum and I'm sure they're fully qualified and have much experience. I'm also sure they'll offer advice and options.

I don't know much about Selincro and I hope I don't have to resort to it. If that's part of your program then is it for you? I've heard good reports and negative reports - same as any other program.

Start to do something that ecourages positive feelings within you. Post a happy comment...... you must have had some happy moments in your life.

Go steady, bit 4 bit.  

• Posted

Thanks, Colin.  I am going to try and think about all the good things that have happened in my life.  I am so negative that I just forget them.  That is brilliant advice for a sad type of person(me).

Tomorrow is another day.

Bit by bit. 

Steady does it... I so hope so.

Alonangel 🎇

P.S. I've had many different anti-depressants. Still taking them. Still a misery.

• Posted

??? not me..always supporting you and anybody else....never mis judging anybody...I think most people are supportive but some have stronger feelings than others and that might be the problem...keep trying!! All the best from Robin.
    • Posted

Thanks Robin.  I really appreciate your care and advice.  I hope you are doing well.  All the best to you, too, my friend.

Alonangel 🎇

• Posted

thanks and doing well. 3 ys + no booze..prood and can be done. Robin
    • Posted

Wow !  Over 3 years without booze.  That gives me renewed hope for the future.  You should be proud of your achievement.  Keep winning !

Alonangel 🎇

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.