It's been awhile, and it's PANIC TIME!

Posted , 20 users are following.

Hi everyone. I hope you're all doing well.

I'm going to make a Very Long story short.

On Tues. I'm having 2 biopsies on my thyroid.

Then, toward the end of June, I'm having a bone marrow biopsy to check for leukemia or lymphoma. I'm terrified, to say the least.

Please send good thoughts my way. I can use everything and and everybody reading this post. Thanks and love

Lynda

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

ONLY GOOD THOUGHTS going your way! been wondering about you.

• Posted

Thanks for thinking about me Twopies!

it's been one hec of a year.

right now, pmr seems miles away!

• Posted

Consider done Lynda, you are in my thought and prayers. Good luck on your new adventure. We are waiting to hear good news!🙂

• Posted

thanks michdonn....is that what they call being terrified now?

an adventure??😵😕

i hope to report notbing but good news!

p.s. I'm at 5.5mg right now and so far....things are bearable!

• Posted

We will all be thinking of you and waiting to hear good news.

• Posted

so sorry lynda i sent this message to peggy .stupid me .good thoughts and wishes are soeeding to you.and hugs .

• Posted

Hi Lynda62707

Hello stranger! was wondering when you were going to pop out of the woodwork. It's sooo good to hear from you. Sorry to hear things are not too good for you at the mo. Just try and relax and be a cool case huh!...i'm sure your biopsies will be ok and all will be fine, positive thinking is the name of the game. Good wishes for tuesday, big smiles, happy and kind thoughts your way. Keep us posted...👍😊

• Posted

Of course, I wish only goodness for you, and strength and courage. You are loved and supported. 🌼

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.