It's been awhile, and it's PANIC TIME!

Posted , 20 users are following.

Hi everyone. I hope you're all doing well.

I'm going to make a Very Long story short.

On Tues. I'm having 2 biopsies on my thyroid.

Then, toward the end of June, I'm having a bone marrow biopsy to check for leukemia or lymphoma. I'm terrified, to say the least.

Please send good thoughts my way. I can use everything and and everybody reading this post. Thanks and love

Lynda

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Of course, I wish only goodness for you, and strength and courage. You are loved and supported. 🌼

• Posted

Oh dear, Sending all good thoughts and wishes your way.

• Posted

All you folks are SO FANTASTIC!!

I feel your love and I'm so greatful.

Hugs and love to you all.

I'll keep you posted.💕💝😁😷

• Posted

I imagine you as a small sailing boat battered by storms but riding the waves coming your way. You are a formidable survivor lovely Lynda - you'll manage this! xxx

• Posted

ONLY good thoughts coming your way Lynda. will be thinking of you, let us all know how you are doing.

• Posted

Good luck Lynda. Will surely keep you in my prayers. Hope all goes well.

• Posted

Prayers & thoughts to you Lynda, please, please keep us posted. Reggie A. diagnosed PMR 5.5-yrs. ago, on prednisone ever since, diagnosed. Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia (WM), 11-yrs. ago, on Ibrutinib, an oral chemo med., for 6.5-yrs.

• Posted

hi Reggie! I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I remember your name.

however, I certainly appreciate your kind words!

what is it that you have? I'm completely unfamiliar with it.

are you doing o.k.?

please keep in touch and take care of yourself.

• Posted

I have a very rare form of Non- Hodgkins Lymphoma, 4-5 per million a year are diagnosed in the USA. It's indolent, slow moving, & there are many good treatments & many in research. I was diagnosed through a bone marrow biopsy, after my PCP questioned my extremely low hemoglobin & other #'s were off in some other labs, during a routine physical. The PMR was diagnosed approx. 5-yrs. later. Best to you, keep us all up on what is going on for you. Reggie A.

• Posted

oh God!....now I'm REALLY freaked out! I too had some weird results from a "routine" blood test. I was sent to have more intense blood work, and now I have to have a bone marrow biopsy! I'M TERRIFIED!

please send good thoughts.

• Posted

Reggie....I don't want to bug you, but when were you diagnosed with the lymphoma?

Did the biopsy hurt? I feel so. "lame" asking you, but I'm terrified!

please try to get back to me when it's convenient.

thanks Lynda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.