Itchiness

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, 

Another question for anyone did anyone start itching where they had swollen lymph nodes ive recently started to do this and im freaking out abit espesh the swollen node on the left side of my neck? 🙁 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes! I have a lymph node behind my jaw / below my ear that has been causing me pain, tingling and plenty of itching along my jaw. Very annoying and has been going on for 6 months now.
    • Posted

I had one like that too Isabelle when going through the virus which lasted the duration, but it did get better and go away in the end, so hang in there because things will get better!

Craig

• Posted

I had one like that too Isabelle when going through the virus which lasted the duration, but it did get better and go away in the end, so hang in there because things will get better!

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.