Itching inside..... After ten weeks?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ten weeks since my sff and everything itches again inside. Is it normal to still have itching this far out?

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So there is one spot in my vayaya that is causing the itching and burning. This also radiates to other parts. It's on the back wall of my vagina near the half round bone deep inside. Can't really feel an obvious lump or bump there but it's a huge relief when I massage it. The problem is, can't do that all day. I really question myself what this is. My GP is going to call my gyneacologist today to get a quick. appointment. While typing this.... I feel that spot itching/ burning and radiating towards my right side. Anyone who might have a clue?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.