Itchy skin

Posted , 9 users are following.

Is anyone experiencing itchy skin, or the sensation that spiders are crawling on them?

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

hi how are you?

i'm sorry if this is random I had the exact same thing as you except 3 years later and I am still itchy. are you? did it stop? i'd welcome any insight

• Edited

Allergies to what exactly. Im having the same itchyness especially near my eyes. Will it ever go away. And what type of antihistamine work best with this? thanks

• Edited

have you noticed it worse after any foods? just a basic over the counter might be worth a try x

• Edited

I only took mirtazapine 15mg cut into 1/4 (3.75mg) for 5 days because they were too strong for me and even like that, they made me sleep a lot around 18hrs per day, i had to quit them. My excessive sleepiness continued for 3-4 days after coming off of them, and the itching started immediately after stopping, and 10 days after im still itching like crazy, mostly at night. I hope it doesnt last much longer, since i was only taking them for 1 week. How is everyone else doing?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.