Its possible to get BPH in 24 years old ?

Posted , 8 users are following.

please answer, im men 24 years old have high frequency masturbation (start in 13 year old) in one day i masturbate 2-3 time. its that possible to get BPH in my age because my masturbate habit ?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

please answer, help me

• Posted

can someone help me , answer my question 😦

• Posted

You probably don't have BPH. Too much masterbation might inflame the prostate, causing similar symptoms to BPH. Stop it for a while, if you can. Or try some anti-inflammatory meds like ibuprofen or naproxen. Hank

• Posted

after my uro check USG, Ct scan all result its good, but my uro look at result urine flow test he say i get enlarge prostate because the result say bladder outlet obstruction.

my big symptom is i must waiting 30 sec> to urinate, no pain no burn sensation and flomax doesnt help much.

• Posted

i find masturbation very hard work, its not sexually stimulating ....only a real woman provides that.Also it takes less effort than real sex, for which you must be in good shape.You are unlikely to orgasm as many times with real sex, as for masturbation.

Because its boring (sex is in the mind) it can result in blisters on your penis or at least a puffy penis.

I am 64 (widowed ) and get the best sex from real live women.I just adore them!

• Posted

answer my question dude, dont just show off ur live here, i didnt need that

• Posted

Ok, ... what wanted to say (but got side tracked) was that i also struggle to urinate after excessive masturbation.

Maybe have a break from this for a few days.

Each person is different.Me, I love a real live , hot, wet,gasping,wrything woman .....and the best sex is when she is satisfied and happy. ..... not sure if your hand gets anything out of it though !!

AND .....DONT TAKE FLOMAX!!!!!

With me it effected my libido AND caused retrogade ejaculation ....

• Posted

This is just a theory. I think with masturbation, bladder neck contracts vigorously. If done a lot one may get spastic bladder neck and increased tone of the muscle and with chronic frequent masturbation one can get elevated bladder neck due to increased muscle tone and it acts like a speed bump to slow flow and also one may get more urgency as the bladder is more tonic. But I could be wrong. give it rest and see what happens. But it may not be completely reversible. Of course , see a smart urologist because many will not give you the right answer. They may see high bladder neck and will not know why it is high.

• Posted

also as someone mentioned, it may cause some prostatic inflammation

• Posted

i have the same thing , frequent masturbation causes prostatic congestion its like BHP and prostatitis , too much orgasms irritates the prostate and the bladder , i have it for 5 years now i pee every hour , the symptoms gets a little better when i stop masturbation but when i do it i do it too much so i return to the begining i think the solution is to stop masturbation or do it 2 times in week max , you can try supplements like quercetin and saw palmetto , pumpkin seed oil..

• Posted

Actual sex causes the same problem, if done too frequently. Hank

• Posted

That's not proven medically. Some people have sex every day into their 50th. Charley Chaplin was able to do it a few times per night. Everybody is different, albeit masturbation physiologicaly (not psychologically) is exactly the same as real sex. Tall to a sexopathologist first. Your problems, particularly at age 24, most likely are not urological, unless you have sever inborn varicocele(read about it). BPH at age 24 is a nonsense or a huge medical anomaly, definitely not caused by masturbation. In fact, moderate masturbation, even once daily only help to avoid BPH and prostatitis. Exclude prostatitis due to the infection STD or another one. Get yourself a norma sexual partner and things will improve naturally.

• Posted

Proven by myself. Of course, if the sessions are short than there will be less irritation and inflammation and 2,3 times a day can be ok. Hank

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.