ive been noticing this for months, what should i do? this is a picture of my libia minora...

Posted , 28 users are following.

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

can yall tell me if these are what those bumps are because its got me scared and there kind of irritated and stuff and i have been tested before and nothing came back but that was like 3 months ago at planned parenthood becuase i had a uti and they asked if i wanted them to test for everything, i am scared its herpes. I havent been with anybody for 4 months image

• Posted

i thought they were ingrown hairs or razor bumps but i havent shaved in a few days so i dont know it has me confused

• Posted

Did you ever find out what they are? I'm having a similar problem.

• Posted

NOT A problem 😃:) just sebaceous glands... completely normal. I was worried too but my doctor said they vary in size at times but just glands!! nothing to worry about. if you google "sebaceous glands labia" you'll see its super common and not a disease or disorder, just the same way fordyce "spots" granules are normal but those are more common on men but can be found on women and men, but these are sebaceous glands.

• Edited

looking for help on what this is as well ?

noticed them last night they dont hurt - no itching or burning / doesnt hurt to pee

i havent done anything over 3 month after i found my ex cheating im freaking out

• Posted

sebaceous glands... completely normal. I was worried too but my doctor said they vary in size at times but just glands!! nothing to worry about. if you google "sebaceous glands labia" you'll see its super common and not a disease or disorder, just the same way fordyce "spots" granules are normal but those are more common on men but can be found on women and men, but these are sebaceous glands.

• Edited

i just had a yeast infection and was looking and noticed these? can someone help ease my fear that its herpes? image

• Edited

not herpes or yeast!! sebaceous glands... completely normal. I was worried too but my doctor said they vary in size at times but just glands!! nothing to worry about. if you google "sebaceous glands labia" you'll see its super common and not a disease or disorder, just the same way fordyce "spots" granules are normal but those are more common on men but can be found on women and men, but these are sebaceous glands.

• Posted

sebaceous glands... completely normal. I was worried too but my doctor said they vary in size at times but just glands!! nothing to worry about. if you google "sebaceous glands labia" you'll see its super common and not a disease or disorder, just the same way fordyce "spots" granules are normal but those are more common on men but can be found on women and men, but these are sebaceous glands.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.