Ive been told I have herpes but cant seem to believe it..

Posted , 11 users are following.

so about a week ago I was shaving my downtown area, and many times after I shave I become really dry down there and itchy from it being so try, well just this past week I was itching my Vagina, and I had fake nails at the time that were pretty long, and i scratched myself. It started out as a tiny "cut" as time progressed, it was almost as if my vagina was getting cuts all over my vagina. Open sores every where, itching was a million times worse, and then my vagina became so sore. I couldnt even urinate or have water touch the sores without wanting to cry. I could hardly even walk, so i went to the Doctor and immediatly she tells me without a doubt that its herpes. I had a blood test done in November and that came back negative, I know my boyfriend does not cheat on me and I do not cheat on him, and he has never ever had any symptoms but I know he gave me it. But I just dont understand how my blood test was negative, my boyfriend has 0 signs, but yet these vaginal sores all over my vagina and now butt hole sad IM MISERABLE. The meds my Doctor gave me arent doing anything and I feel like im getting worse. My right side of my body is so sore and feels swullen to me and I feel a little lump right in my overy region. I dont know whats going on if this is really herpes or if this is something else. I just want to feel better again. Im going through the 5 stages of grief over here!! lol! 

Point of all of this is I really would appreciate other peoples advice. I am so humiliated I cant talk to anyone about this not even my boyfriend. I posted pictures. The close up "cut" or whatever it is, is when i scratched myself. and then I posted a pic zoomed out of my vagina. Please please please give me feedback on if you guys think its herpes or what! Thank you so much!!!

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ouch....

I had my first outbreak in october and i know what you are going trough...

So sorry you have to suffer now but i promised, it gets better!

I am currently having an outbreak now but i only have 2 littles sores who are just itchy, nothing else...it's not even bothering me!!!

What worked for me was to apply aloe vera gel. It's soothing, not burning and such a relief...

Also, go pee in the shower! It's disgusting i know but it is such a relief compare to peeing in the toilet...

I started drinking golden milk everyday ( made with milk , soy for me but it can be regular, turmeric, fresh ginger, black pepper and honey) and lemon balm tea and i guess it helps...

Try to relax, time to do a netflix marathon or something else and talk about it to your boyfriend!

You may be surprise by its reaction (in a good way!)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.