Ive just stopped taking cirtalapram feel wierd need advice.

Posted , 7 users are following.

For 3 months I've been taking 10mg sometimes taking extra dose as they helped me sleep I started getting tention headaches and shooting pains so I decided to stop suddenly today is the forth day without them headaches have stopped which is good news but I am for the last few days getting a weird feeling all over my body when I move my head and eyes it's like a dizzyness and tingling feeling i am so worried it's serious I wake up like I've had loads of alcohol the night before even when I stopped drinking a year ago I was like a zombie on cirtalapram so I needed to quit. I'm so weak now feel like my body has given up I can't tell my doctor he wouldn't be happy at all I did quit them as I was feeling so bad on them the headaches worried me to point that I could have something sinister in my head I'm 32 and struggled with depression since I was 14 I just won't to be normal a family recommended for me to take a week abroad so I agreed on going next week to try relax and come back cured which I no won't happen but now I'm feeling this weird sensation I don't know what to do any advice?

1 like, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh my Joseph, that extra dose you were taking messes your system, no wonder you were getting headaches. I am afraid cold turkey from these is awful. Of course your going to feel weak. Look I have learnt the hard way on these, and stupidly missed one last Saturday and paid the price. Go and speak with your doctor, who can put your mind at rest and update your medical records. I agree with you regarding the headaches they can be scary if meds induced.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.