Jelly like painful legs😭

Posted , 11 users are following.

Helloo Friends.

Anyone there having jelley like painful legs..

sometimes its difficult to stand long ( Start vibrating if i stand long ) and having pain while walking too. I feel as if i am walking in bamboo sticks..its soo hard to walk some days.

Anyone feeling same in Peri ??

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

me too i have the same problem with my leg jelly legs ,pain , heat and i just finish my period and the symptoms gets worse around this time ,and my neck is killing me for the past two days i guess it is due to hormone because it happens every month around the same time ,im just hopping one day i will wake up and it is gone all the symptoms ,best luck everyone

• Posted

Yep,

I posted not long ago about the same thing...

I suddenly started getting weak, painful and strange feelings in my legs. At night they ache and feel kind of jittery! I move them to try to alleviate the feeling but it stays with me...

During the day my legs feel weak and just plain weird! I try and exercise the feeling away sometimes but half the time I'm too exhausted generally with other meno symptoms!!

It's just one BIG vicious circle this menopause malarkey, I hate it and just want it to s*d off!

Drop mic...

AJ. xx

• Posted

Thank u Friends for sharing ur experiences.

We all r suffering because of harmones fluctuations.

Hope we all feel normal again soo .tk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.