Jumpy feeling in stomach

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi Ladies!

Have any of you experienced a jumpy feeling in your stomach sort of like a baby kicking or a twitchy nerve?

3 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yip...I get it too just above my belly button...one less thing to worry about yay
    • Posted

Sometimes.....week after period this week and washed out.....be en pretty constant today...have taken a couple of Rennie's n some milk n things are shifting....getting the wind up lol ....is yours?
    • Posted

It goes on most of the day but subsided at night feels crazy sometimes when it happens it feels like it goes to my throat that's when my anxiety kicks in full force
  • Posted

Omgosh I thought I was the only one in the world that got this feeling it is just like a baby kicking fluttering I hate this feeling it makes my anxiety go through the roof it drives me crazy
  • Posted

Omgosh I thought I was the only one in the world that got this feeling it is just like a baby kicking fluttering I hate this feeling it makes my anxiety go through the roof it drives me crazy
  • Posted

I experienced that lately and it drove me crazy. I agree that it's most likely hormones for some odd reason. I was over due changing my hormone patch. (They were late arriving in the mail) as soon as I received them and replaced the patch the " jumping" soon subsided. Very odd

• Posted

Hi, yes I get something going on around the stomach area, I think it's nerves doing it driving me crazy even pulsating feeling in the tummy area, and if I get all fed gets worst I can't stand it.

• Posted

Yes! I actually just figured out that I’m starting menopause. I took a home pregnancy test (was negative) because it feels so much like baby movements! Glad to see I’m not the only one. 
  • Posted

Hi oh yes..I use to think it's my heart doing it as that could flutter too...I guess it's doing it all over me Lol

• Posted

Hi ladies I'm new here. I hate that you all are going through this but I'm relieved to hear I'm not alone...scary thought of being pregnant. Strangely, my fluttering is only on one side of my abdomen. Any suggestions on how to get through these hell waves they call hot flashes?? Any answers to the fluttering?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.