Posted , 10 users are following.
You know my previous posts of my experience so i won't go over that all again just an update really. If anyone wants to view this post for advice or anything reply and ill try to get back to you.
- Got glandular fever 23/06/2017
- Worst symptoms were anxiety, Depression and dizziness
- Virus has put me on thyroid medication as it caused my thyroid gland to become under-active.
- Recovery time will vary from person to person please be very patient
- Rest as much as you can so you can aid recovery if possible. I say that yet I was still working all hours.
- keep the faith, the virus will literally push you to the edge of your tether.
Now its November 2018 almost 17 months ago when I got this and although im pretty much back touch wood. What an experience this ridiculous virus has been. Like I say my story is in an older post not going to rewrite it. I believe the medical profession should do more research into this virus because it is literally debilitating and puts your life on hold for months.
Any questions on my experience for newcomers to the virus.
post in this thread.
Or ask the guy who really helps everyone on this forum Craig he helped me quite a lot so I thank him for that.
3 likes, 22 replies