Just about had enough!

Posted , 13 users are following.

I am so fed up, today has been horrible my head/neck hurts, my ears are ringing, I feel lightheaded, moments of panic its never ending, what I would give for one day of feeling normal! I am really finding the lead up to christmas hard this year, I lost my mum 5 years ago and my dad in June of this year, with perimenopause on top of it all christmas is just a nightmare. Everyone is happy and excited and im anxious thinking how the heck am I going to get through each social event. Please tell me there are other people dreading it as much as me xx

3 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Caroline sorry to hear this . I was feeling like this for ages just panicky hot flushes headaches ,i was so fed up then by chance was in holland and barret and saw some tablets called menopace i thought i would give them a try as was desperate and i can honestly say after a month of taking them i feel so much better i hope im not just imagining it give them a try i hope they work for you they are not expensive either they just give your body all it needs at this time . Hope this helps x

• Posted

I am going to get some today and see what happens, I have been taking starflower oil for 2 weeks but havent felt any benefit yet. xx

• Posted

me me me!!!!!i was in bed the last two days (again) with motion sickness and combination of flu feeling .. felt like SH*t!!!

of course i already have anxiety and this crap just pushes it into over drive!!! and i also have ringing in the ear!!! drives me insane!!!

my daughter and husband had to put up the tree without me.... but i still have no desire to put out decor.....'

please know you are not alone and praying for you hugs hugs hugs!!!!!

• Posted

What is it with these lightheaded dizzy feelings I wish someone could just explain it so we can stop worrying. I could cope with everything else just the head stuff I find hard to deal with x

• Posted

Hi pam...r u doing any better today?

• Posted

hidy Lou... hanging in there ... how bout you?

thank you for checking on me.. very sweet.. hope you good!!!

• Posted

I'm ok! I picked up my kid from school today 1 hr round trip...head was whirling...didn't crash into anything...so that's a positive 😃

• Posted

yay! im so proud you did good 😃

i know exactly how you feel about the head whirling.. i deal with it all the time its sooooo frustrating and annoying...

hugs to ya!!!

• Posted

I'm not excited. In fact, every year I seem to be in a 'bah humbug' mood.I want to be old and alone and not have any expectations. Everyone is out happy and stuff. I just can't wait till December 26th!! I know it's sad and each year I remind myself to relax and enjoy.. I had hubby put the tree up last night because I wanted no part. It's pretty even with just lights. I think the key to get thru is be good to yourself and go with the flow..

• Posted

Its so sad a lot of us have lost are excitement I wish somebody could wave a magic wand and give us our joy back x

• Posted

I'm not excited. In fact, every year I seem to be in a 'bah humbug' mood.I want to be old and alone and not have any expectations. Everyone is out happy and stuff. I just can't wait till December 26th!! I know it's sad and each year I remind myself to relax and enjoy.. I had hubby put the tree up last night because I wanted no part. It's pretty even with just lights. I think the key to get thru is be good to yourself and go with the flow..

• Posted

Hi caroline I feel the same was doing ok until may this year started with head ache stomach problems, tired all the time joints ache not sleeping an anxious

The last 2 week have been bad , doctor give me different HRT but not helped

Now going to see a private doctor to see if she can help .My doctors are not that helpful

I have been perimenopausal for 4 years never thought I would feel like this again not been to work it just so hard

Take care

Paula

• Posted

Please let me know how you get on with your private doctor, the doctors I have seen just won't say any of my issues are down to hormones, so then you start thinking there must be something else wrong, so many women on here have the same symptoms, a lot of us have been to A&E thinking we are having heart problems, why don't the doctors put two and two together, Im sure if we just had some reassurance it would really help x

• Posted

Hi caroline been to see the doctor this morning, it was good to talk about it and she listened not like at my doctors, going to up my HRT that I am on and see how I go. If not she said about fitting a coil and have some gel to use, don't really fancy the coil hoping the tablets work

Take care

Paula

• Posted

Please keep me update with any progress, I think just having a doctor who will listen is a start, my fingers are crossed for you x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.