Just cancelled my husband's bank cards whilst on holiday with mistress

Posted , 19 users are following.

Well he left me and took her on the holiday that I was supposed to be on. Whilst I'm stuck at home with depression taking my anti depressants and pain killers he's off with his child substitute. You've guessed it she 20 years younger and walked into my life. So whilst they are winging their way to The US of A he's gonna get a rude awakening upon touch down. No Cash, no cards. Shame really as she's after him for precisely that. Do I feel good - damn right I do.

7 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Good on you. My ex husband did the same to me many years ago. Although I did not have the courage you have to cancel his bank cards I took a lot of pleasure in dumping all his stuff outside her house for the fortnight he was away. It pleased me even more when it rained for most of the fortnight as well.
    • Posted

Yip 23 loyal years I gave him whilst he jumped into bed with the first available bint who offered herself up to him.
    • Posted

i am sorry, it is not funny..... but i did the very same thing. i took everything my ex had ever touched and threw it into the front yard in a thunder storm..... ties hanging from the trees and all. it took almost 2 hours to get it all out there. all i can say is that it made me feel better... at least for the time being.....
  • Posted

Good for you girl !!!!!  Wish I could be a fly on the wall when he realises the cards are cancelled.

Pat xxx

• Posted

Well after having a good night's sleep, i came down to a of abuse by text, e-mail and answer machine

. Oh nice... think I'll go for a long soak in the bath, pedicure and facial today. Life couldn't be more sweet.xx

• Posted

Well it's been a long while since I last reported and the rolling pin is easing itself out of the draw for a Pembroke table bashing....oh he made it by the way. He has taken the house off me and I'm afraid I can't take this lying down. My friend bought me the DVD War of the Roses and is waiting for what ill do next. I will be out on my ear in 3 months time " you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off" springs to mind whilst I oil the winch on the landrover. Oh yes ladies if you have husband's out there they'll know exactly what I mean.

• Posted

HI Mutley

So nice to see you o see how you areback. I have posted a lot of comments

to see how are you. Please tell me what has been going on in your life.

What is the husband doing? What about the girlfriend is she still about.

It has been so long since you have been on this forum.

I have really missed you we all have.

Please reply

Take Care

Lynne

• Posted

Busy packing the house. I'm still unwell but in one way it's probably for the best. I don't know about the other woman I haven't spoken to him but at least I won't have to worry about the memories in this place anymore. I am moving to another county so I will be far away from everyone. All my life is being boxed up and it's daunting g starting all over again but it will be the best thing for me now.

• Posted

Good for you Mutley. I would love to see the look on his face when he tries to use those credit cards.
    • Posted

Yes I will let you know as soon as the s..t hits the fan. No doubt in the next 5 hours or so.
  • Posted

Awww, my heart goes out to you. What he's done is absolutely horrible, but what you've done is amazing. Stay strong.

• Posted

I am so sorry, but you deserve much much better!!

You did GREAT! Girl!

Please keep us posted.

I'm in USA. Where is he going?

Maggie

• Posted

Yesssssssss!!!!!!   I am so enjoying this.   You are amazing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.