Just cancelled my husband's bank cards whilst on holiday with mistress

Posted , 19 users are following.

Well he left me and took her on the holiday that I was supposed to be on. Whilst I'm stuck at home with depression taking my anti depressants and pain killers he's off with his child substitute. You've guessed it she 20 years younger and walked into my life. So whilst they are winging their way to The US of A he's gonna get a rude awakening upon touch down. No Cash, no cards. Shame really as she's after him for precisely that. Do I feel good - damn right I do.

7 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

aawww, sweet mutley,

i am always dissapointed when i hear stuff like that about men. fools.

...but you did make my day! thank you so much...

God bless you always, laura

• Posted

GREAT JOB !!! SOME MEN ARE SO SELFISH AND TRIFFLING ..GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB !!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌, AS IF SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY ISNT SUFFERING ENOUGH , THEY JUST DONT GET I T.....
  • Posted

Hi Mutley - sorry to read of the direspect this man has shown you - but what a great response. He will be livid. Wondering whether you are going to divorce him? If so, you need to rally resources/possessions asap. Cut off his avenues. Best of luck to you. 
  • Posted

Hi Mutley

Wow that was nasty thing to do to you.  I would do everything I can to get through your depression and get a life for yourself outside of him.. Admittedly I cannot wait to hear how its going for him.. lol Keep us posted...

• Posted

Hi just  read your  message how long has this on with the mistress?

It happen to me 20 years ago and I never got over it. It was in the back of my mind.   neither of them said sorry to me. Thats way I had  a stroke 6 years ago. As I was given no support. All they both thought was the them no one else

She was  after his money as she said you must be unhappy with your wife.           Yet another man who thought  have his cake and eat it. 

• Posted

So sorry to hear that Lynne. Must be awful for you. I have no idea how long, possibly six months before. I've been unwell for about three years and he didn't !Ike it. That's when he said he stopped loving me. She is a Eastern European girl seeing the life style she has with him and jumped at the first chance. She comes from a poor background which I can't condone but she had a nice boyfriend that she dumped for a deeper wallet an affluent family and the country pad. I'm left with the house and a small income. That is if he doesn't cut me off after said daliance with his cards. He has already cut me off from joint purchasing sites. but it was the best 50 quid I've ever spent getting his cards cancelled. I adored him but he never supported me through my illness he just decided that he wanted a new life. We had 20 amazing years but the last three were the crux. He's a shallow man and selfisSo sorry to hear that Lynne. I have no idea possibly six months. h

• Posted

Sorry having problems with this tablet. Anyway yes I have to move on he's treated me appallingly. I feel ill but I have to try. Yes it's hard, he moved her into our little cottage that we bought as a pension scheme, she had no concience jumping into my bed whatsoever. I don't think that's a sign of a good woman or man.

o

• Posted

Yes this a problem  with these girls and yes its not her fault. But she she sees your husband as a open meal ticket. Its such a shame your husband cannot see this. I often look at these young women with these older men. You know why they are with them. But they never look very happy together. All it is that they think other men  think they are so lucky.Like the saying goes never a fool  like an old fool..Also it the thing to do log  on to a web site  for young girls like you say the girls want a better life. Some men do not understand depression But they cause it by their selfelf attertude that they can do what they like and us the wives wii put up with it.
    • Posted

Good Evening

Are you alright I am worrid about you. You have said how things are at home. Whats your husband doing? Have you been able to Talk?

I am here to help if you want to talk

Take Care 

Lynne

• Posted

Hi Mutley

Are you alright not heard from you for some weeks now.How are things going. Are you still trying to work something out between you both.

Please keep in touch I will try and support you I will be there for you.

I expect you could E mail in private if you want to. Just keep in touch 

so I know you are ok.

Take care Lynne

• Posted

Hi Lynne

Yes I'm fine. Just got back from a holiday I went to France for a week, I had a lovely time. I went by myself , first holiday in a long time. I have not taken him back despite the begging, he is still keeping her on the sideline but is dumping her very soon as she is so needy. Actually I pitty her, she has lost everything, her job her dignity and any respect she once had in the office, she will probably have to return back to her country, a harsh punishment and I suspect a lesson learned. How he destroys lives for his ego and mid life crisis. Now he wants a future with me. I have been through a terrible time with my health and mental state but I have strength and independence and total control of my life now and I don't want to loose that. Do I want him back? Absolutely not!!! Will he do it again? Yes absolutely.. that's the man he had become but he will soon have the next one lined up because that's who he is now, but they will never be me, and that's what he says about her, she's not you! He had the cards investigated, I couldn't stop laughing, I threatened to go to the local papers and bring him down if he wanted to take me on - the caption would have been fantastic. " Respected local businessman took mistress on holiday whilst wife was sick in bed.. affair went on for 3 years whilst she had to take herself to all hospital appointments for gruelling test - wife cancelled his cards and he had her investigated.". I just don't think it wouldn't cut the mustard somehow. What have I learned from this??? Self respect, strength despite my continued struggle with my health and impending surgery I really don't need him....AMEN.

• Posted

Good Morning Mutley

How are things going glad you had a nice break. Are you still living at home? Does your husband know about divorce proceedings now.It sounds like you run your own bussness is that correct.Has the girlfriend gone now.

Please keep in touch look forward to hear to hear from you.

soon. Take Care

Lynne

• Posted

Hi  Mutley

Please make contact with us. Not heard from you for months.

Please tell us all that you are alright.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.