Just cancelled my husband's bank cards whilst on holiday with mistress

Posted , 19 users are following.

Well he left me and took her on the holiday that I was supposed to be on. Whilst I'm stuck at home with depression taking my anti depressants and pain killers he's off with his child substitute. You've guessed it she 20 years younger and walked into my life. So whilst they are winging their way to The US of A he's gonna get a rude awakening upon touch down. No Cash, no cards. Shame really as she's after him for precisely that. Do I feel good - damn right I do.

7 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi this must be a horrible situation for you I thought I wnt to hell and back.How old is the mistress. How did you come to move in your cottage. Do you both work together?.Is she after his money how did they meet. Has she got no brains Is it because she cannot find a single man. There has to be a lot of money tied up here.

Please be care full have you got children. Get some advice.

Pp

• Posted

Good Morning Mutley

What sort of a night did you have I have acute hay fever at the present it seems even worst this year. When are they due back from from holiday will he know it was you who cancelled  the cards? Due you work or do you work from home. I get up around 430- 5am  each morning the best part of the day.I am not a night person rather go to sleep.So if you want to contact please do so.

Take care my dear friend hope to hear from you.

• Posted

Hi not heard from you today Have you  a tin head at the ready. When are they due back? I know you tablet was playing up .Look forward to hear from you.
    • Posted

Hi Lynne and girls, last night a long email arrived with him saying he has made the biggest mistake of his life and wants to see me when he gets back. You know, a week ago I would have welcomed that email and probably would have opened the door and thrown down the red carpet but after bumping into one of his staff who told me the affair has been going on for two years, the staff don't respect him and that he's the office buffoon, that he was easily flattered by her and her boobs hanging out over the desk really put this into perspective for me and do you know, I am so getting over him. He has used me, treated me appallingly, binned me for, well what can I say, sex. I don't ever want to see him again and that feels soooo damned good. He has made his bed and that's where he stays. We have a mutual friend who came to see me today, he told me that my husband had treated me dreadfully and that for years he hated the way I was becoming so reclusive, sad and unwell, that he has cared for me deeply for a long while, I had absolutely no idea. I do like him, of course I do but, gulp... Oh Lordy too much to take in.

• Posted

Good for you Mutley. But don't make any rash decisions, will you?  You are very vulnerable at the moment, take care.  I feel so proud of you.

Pat xxxx

• Posted

Thanks Pat, Am not going to make any rash decisions any time soon, gosh I think I've done enough this week!!!! I'm just going to take some time out, go and stay with my sister for a while and start rebuilding my life. I've surprised myself recently, I haven't stood up for myself in years. A day at a time Pat and who knows what will happen but for once in my life I am putting myself first. Xxx Thank you xx

• Posted

I am so, so pleased to hear you in this frame of mind, I am smiling from ear to ear.  It's YOUR time now and boy,do you deserve it.

Pat xxxx

• Posted

Maybe the girlfriend dumped him because he has no money now. Hilarious. Like Patricia said, don't make any rash decisions. Your friend might be taking advantage of your vulnerability. But it does sound nice that this friend could really support you during this tough time.

• Posted

Good Mutley

I am worrid about you not heard from you now I expect all the girls wonder if you are alright. PLEASE just send a message to me as soon as you can.

Take Care

Lynne

• Posted

Hi Lynne

Am well, getting there. Staying single but very tired. Stronger than I thought I could be. Yes I'm on the road to recovery. Thanks for your thoughts. Hope your ok?

• Posted

Hi Mutley

Hi not heard from you for some time Are you alright.

Please make contact soon

Lynne

• Posted

Hi, am ok thanks. Still going strong and still single. Have lots to say but not this evening. Will be in touch soon. X
    • Posted

Hi Mutley

Please do not leave it to long before you make contact.

I am thinking about you .What you must be going through 

Take Care

LYNNE

• Posted

HI Mutley 

I have tried to contact you many times,

Please get in touch we are all thinking about you at this time of year.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Take Care

Lynne

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.