Just cancelled my husband's bank cards whilst on holiday with mistress

Posted , 19 users are following.

Well he left me and took her on the holiday that I was supposed to be on. Whilst I'm stuck at home with depression taking my anti depressants and pain killers he's off with his child substitute. You've guessed it she 20 years younger and walked into my life. So whilst they are winging their way to The US of A he's gonna get a rude awakening upon touch down. No Cash, no cards. Shame really as she's after him for precisely that. Do I feel good - damn right I do.

7 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm so proud of you and the way you are handling this situation.

Like they say...a zebra doesn't change his stripes!

You sound like you have too much to offer someone to be taken for granted any longer.

Like Pat says, I would tread lightly with that friend/ guy. Most only have one thing on their minds.

Although you could use a friend to lean on.

Your smart....you know what to do!

God bless you,

Maggie

• Posted

That's right, You Take care of you girl!

Take Care,

Maggie

Xo

Ps.

He's not going to let you go that easy, so stay strong!

• Posted

Hi Mutley

I am sorry I did not get chance to reply to your e mail I do not do late nights. So I heard you are going to stay with your sister 

. But you had a long e mail from your Husband. Please keep in touch with all of us.

We are here to support you.

• Posted

I think this is very entertaining and it took a lot for you to do this, bravo. Now take yourself on a holiday, or as we say in the good ole US of A a loooong vacation.
  • Posted

And dam right you should. I love you Mutley! :D

I had a dad who ran off with a woman half his age (heed the word "had" it screwed up my life so badly I have nothing to do with him now). Must be a difficult time for you but the problem is 100% him and absolutley nothing to do with you and your personal problems did not cause this - it was all his actions. Try not to be depressed on how badly he treated you...be happy he's gone from your life...I wouldn't want to be with someone who treated me like that. Be strong! smile 

• Posted

Hi Jen 

Yes I agree  Mutley is a really lovely person. Who did not  need all of this  c   p in her life. I expect he said that old chesnut of my wife does not understand me.All of this really has got to Mutley I am not surprised she has been so ill.

Men think they do what they like. They cannot see how much pain they are giving to their wives. Because they are trying to inpress other men. Oh look at me I have a young bird on my arm.She does everything for me. Yes as long as you have deep pockets it will be fine.

• Posted

Hi Mutley

I do hope you are alright you did say that you would make contact but not heard from you.How are things going? How is your health?.

I am always thinking about you.

Please get in touch.

Take Care

Lynne

• Posted

This response is going to be a little different, Mutley. I've 'been there'...what you have gone through...so I can understand your anger. But this is one thing you will have to remember. I, too, was in the 'right' as far as I was concerned...and to all my friends and everyone that knew us. But being "right" does NOT ALLOW YOU TO HEAL. I am not saying 'forgive him.' But just please come to realize that, for whatever reasons, you BOTH were in this marriage. By giving up blame and just letting it go and 'learning from it'...you will WIN. Hopefully you are divorced by now.....and I hope things are going well for you.

• Posted

Hi  Betty

Thank you for your message. I have tried to contact Mutley many times.

I just want to offer help and support.  I have been there as well.

It is hard. Please keep in touch.

• Posted

Hi Betty

I do hope you read my reply. Please keep in touch

Lynne

• Posted

Wow your so strong how do you do it?

I'm 29 suffered from depression for two years couldn't do my job and my boyfriend dumped me just recently before Christmas

I'm scared I'm running out of time to turn my life around but you sound so strong

• Posted

Hello Mutley:  It sounds to me that you are involved in an abusive relationship.  I'm assuming that this is not the first time that he has cheated on you.  Why are you still living with him? Get on with your life.  It does not sound like your husband cares about you very much.  Why would you want to be with a man that would dare to leave you during the holidays?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.