JUST FOUND OUT GOT LS!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi Everybody,

Just joined today and in need of a sanity check.

I have recently experienced lots of pain during sex and also bleeding. My skin has been splitting and sore so decided to go to GU Med the other day, saw a lovely consultant who diagnosed LS. Sent me home with steroid cream, leaflet and emolient to wash and go back on 4 weeks. I have noticed considerable shrinkage of my labia minora and frightened to death that everything will disappear!

She said had I come in 6 months it could have been so much worse. I am also taking oral chemotherapy for a kind of blood cancer. been on the medication now for 12 years. Feel a double whammy thrown at me now and really rocked me. My partner said to me ' ah well at least its not life threatening' !! I have now fallen out with him after 5 years and he has not even been over to see me this week! So not impressed with his support or lack of.

I hope to get a response please

Denise

0 likes, 61 replies

61 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I wondered who actually discovered that it works hahaha smile
  • Posted

Hi D, I don't think it's supposed to make you sore....sad call your doctor straight away, maybe it's not agreeing with you, the last thing you want to do is make it worse or it irritate you & cause you to start itching!! go & call her now, it sounds to me it's not the right cream for you. I've heard it's very trial & error to get the right medication sorted. I'm on MILD Canestan HC at the moment & that's not made me sore, it has been a major relief.

PLEASE call your GP now, get an emergency appt' & explain you think it's wrong for you, & you must see someone today....or you will have to suffer over the weekend, Not nice :'( give me a shout when you've made that call. If they say they can't get you in today...tell them you need a home visit. Don't make it any worse please, T xxxx speak again shortly

• Posted

biggrin biggrin Hi Tracey yes i put it on before bed cant believe the change,hope you find it the same for you,and yes a i agee the cream should not be making ya sore denise let us know what the doctor says. Pammy xx rolleyes rolleyes
  • Posted

yes tracey all night bliss x biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
  • Posted

lol lol lol lol Hahahaha...Congratulations, i'm really pleased it worked, that's really cheered me up hahahalol lol lol lol Am going to quickly go onto Amazon site & order up now, Did you have to use a lot Pammy or just a tiny drop?? my reason for asking is I might order up 2 bottles instead of 1 so that I never run out, ya know like excess stock hahahalol
  • Posted

no only a bit it goes along way,hope ya get it soonnnnnnnnn x Pammy.let me know when ya have used it x biggrin question

• Posted

no only a bit it goes along way,hope ya get it soonnnnnnnnn x Pammy.let me know when ya have used it x biggrin question

• Posted

• Posted

Haha repeating meself now lol biggrin

• Posted

lol lol lol Hiya Pammy, hahaha, it's the LS making you repeat, when I do it my partner say's there's an Echo..echo...echo hahaha lol, You've been great with your help, I have only ordered the 1 for now, so hopefully it will be here early next week cheesygrin .

Daft question I know......I wonder how many Emu's they have to catch/milk to make the oil ?? hahahalol

sorry but I do have to try & make light of it or I would go bonkers evil Thanks again Pammy T xx

• Posted

Hi ladies

Just googled the emu oil and going to order some. My skin

Feels quite tight on one side . Do you think it will ease it?

Thanks

D xx

• Posted

Haha ya make me giggle,my hubby says i will start walking like a emu haha cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin should get a couple fa the garden lol
  • Posted

Haha ya make me giggle,my hubby says i will start walking like a emu haha cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin cheesygrin should get a couple fa the garden lol
  • Posted

• Posted

Iam doing it doing it againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn evil lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.