Just had massive panic attack in Iceland!

Posted , 6 users are following.

We had gone to buy party food for our daughters first birthday Thursday and as we were walking around I felt hungry then a few min ties later started feeling shaky and then when we got to the till my heart was racing I felt dizzy I just wanted to get out! I managed to get some food but know I feel really tired sad does anyone else start to feel hungry then 5 mins later feel I'm urgent need of food or you'll die? It comes on so fast with me I don't understand it and it's frightened the life out of me I thought I would have a heart attack!

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi all!! I'm doing ok at the mo!! Just wondering does any of you get a random skipped beat when you feel perfectly fine? I was sat watching my daughter play and I just got a skipped beat out of nowhere I wasn't anxious or anything? That was a few hours ago I've not had anymore since but it still bothers me lol hope your all ok! Xx
  • Posted

I totally get this and it scares me so much I really thought it was something serious. Since my anxiety started really bad 5 months ago I started getting attacks like this and didn't know what they were. I would get shaky and lightheaded and feel like I was going to faint my palms would sweaty and I would have to sit down. I haven't had an appetite bc my anxiety is so bad and since September I lost 15 pounds. I just want to feel myself again and I don't see an end to this. I can't work and I feel like in can't do anything. I cry everyday and hope tomorrow will be different but it never is and I don't know what to do. I am scared and fearful evry day somwthing bad is going to happen sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.