Just Me?

Posted , 18 users are following.

Does anyone feel like theyre losing it? Like legit going crazy- no joke.

Honest to god the tight pressure feeling in my head face nose eyes ears and tightness in neck feels like it paralyzes the rest of my body, fatigue, digestive shuts down, walking feeling like im drunk, yet im overstimulated and jumping out of my skin. Makes me wonder if im just a poster child for mental illness.

The envy i feel over ppl just living their life enjoying things is killing me. Which i know is wrong and im ashamed at myself.

This is all fking killing me.

Its like which came first the chicken or the egg- did genetics, anxiety and depression cause all these issues and throw off my hirmones or did hormones cause all of the above.

Im sorry just needed to vent feel like im going to explode. Im 48 i feel like im 88.

7 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

feel for you and all the rest of the lovely ladies on ere and myself, we are all going through total crap and its taking over our lives and its stink, i hate seeing my work mates all happy and just getting on with life breezing through the menopause with the odd hot sweat while iam stood there only having a few hours sleep sweating,feeling dizzy,palpitations and anxiety through the roof and wanting to shout at every customer who walks up to counters in asda demanding there food for a full 8hr shift . this time of life needs to end and end soon so big hugs to you all xx

• Posted

i feel exactly the same. if you are on facebook , i recommend you join the menopause support network. .it is a closed group & has experts advice. has really helped me realise how common this is , im 47 x

• Posted

i feel exactly the same. if you are on facebook , i recommend you join the menopause support network. .it is a closed group & has experts advice. has really helped me realise how common this is , im 47 x

• Posted

Thank you ladies so much. You are all such wonderful women I wish we all lived in the same area:( God bless the lady im so sorry i cant remember yiur name, who said she was going camping I hope you are ok and able to enjoy this time with your family. My daughter makes her commencement tomorrow morning and theres a mass this evening. Feel like I have the flu everyday im having major anxiety about going. Thank you for the info chrissy I am new to facebook but i will definitely look that support group up. Hugs to all of you ❤

• Edited

I can totally relate to everything you wrote. It's a beautiful day today, and Ican hear my neighbours out doing stuff. And I am so weak and off-kilter, I feel like I'm dying. It makes me feel very sad and lonely. I totally get what you are saying.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.