Just need some support

Posted , 20 users are following.

I know I am on here a lot with different things,but I just need to reassurance that I will be ok.I had a really bad day today.It started this morning at 4:30 with panic,adrenaline,racing thoughts and just gloom.I got up and calmed down and thought I would be ok.Started school with my kids and became increasingly agitated for no reason.I have the sweetest kids and my frustration turned to guilt for being irritated.I walked to my moms and had a mini breakdown.I can't get a grip in all these different emotions that come so quickly.First agitation,then sadness,crying and depressed.I was fine yesterday and actually had a good day.Then today was total sadness thinking I can't do this anymore.Some comforting words would be appreciated.

Hugs,

God Bless,

Beth

4 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Beth Just want to send you lots of hugs and love. I know it may feel like its overwhelming ...I know the feeling. But We are here for you .everyone on this forum understand.❤
  • Posted

All I can tell you is that I am experiencing the same thing. I am better than I was when this first started but I've noticed lately the down feeling has increased but I don't know why. I just keep praying and reading my Bible and just try to be grateful for all the blessings I have.

You sound so similar to myself. I have the sweetest kids but get frustrated too. I think it's just natural.

• Posted

Hi Beth,

I completely get what you're going through right now. You are NOT alone. This is a community of women supporting each other especially in the worst of time. I, myself have been suffering from the results of my partial hysterectomy from 2 years ago and open heart and breast surgeries last year. Until now my anxiety is off the roof. I found myself some helpful remedies like meditation, essential oil, praying and.....surprise!!!!. Turmeric Oil for the pain . It will get better. Hang in there. We have each other. Message me too anytime. 😘

• Posted

Hi Beth - I’d like to say that unfortunately what you are experiencing is “normal”.  I have become “psycho” Mom more than once in my life...I called my son a “stupid idiot”because he didn’t put the the pillow back on the couch after watching TV.  This is from someone who never even raised my voice with my kids. After that episode I then broke out into “ugly crying” & my husband & son looked at me like I was possessed. Frankly, we are possessed, not sure what this is supposed to prove except if your children are old enough to understand “hormonal changes” now is the time to have the conversation.  I remember reading about woman doing crazy things like I won’t even mention, but now I don’t judge, because I have had those crazy “out of body” moments.  My demented 17 year old devoted cat, whom I love, can make me “flip” in a nanosecond with his blood curdling meow.  Oh God, help me! 🙏

• Posted

Debra

I really appreciate your honesty in even using the word psycho or crazy or any of those terms.

because i can attest to feeling the same way, mine is more depression but its the same thing because its NOT US.

I wasnt this way before, i would be moody but my resilience was always there through anything, i would pull out of it.

now its slowly gettting worse. Hormones cause a lot of problems with our brain chemistry because its tied to the homrones or lack of them. its not a happy time, its something i never dreamed id have to suffer through.

Thank you for sharing

xox

• Posted

Hi Beth

I too experience anxiety - worst in the morning as I wake up with racing heart and being fearful about what symptoms the day will bring. It is absolutely horrible!!! It's been like this for a month now and I have contacted a therapist for help to cope with my anxiety.

I am 46 and have loads of peri-symptoms: Anxiety, digestive/bowel issues (gas, loose stools, stomach pain), irregular periods, hot flushes, lower back pain, sleep disorders, memory lapses, mood swings, irregular heartbeat.

I wish you all the best!

- Troldepus

• Posted

Hi Beth. I hope you are  feeling better today.   Thanks for sharing your feelings and what you are going through. Thank you to everyone.  It makes me feel like I am not alone. 
  • Posted

Beth - I am so sorry you were having a rough day. I don't know how much comfort I can offer other to say that I can so relate to what you are going through. You are not alone! Isn't this group of sisters such a great support? Take care, Beth. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.