Just need to blow off steam

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel so aweful today. Hurting so badly and feel very sick to my stomach. Between the CP and Ra I just want to stay in bed forever. Of course I can't I have a beautiful little boy who needs me. Just wishing this would stop. I am tired of being sick. And missing out on things. Sorry if I sound like I am on a pitty party. I just feel so aweful today......

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Manda, really feel for you and hope you can get some relief. Does the pain ever ease for you. Living with chronic pain and all the anxiety and frustration it brings is so hard to accept. I'm trying mindfulness but it's not easy to let go of all my struggling and fears. So much of the suffering is about our fears for the future, what will happen next etc. as well as the physical pain. If we could let go of some of those fears it might be a little easier but I know that's not easy.

It's such a struggle to keep a brave face with our children isn't. It? I just long to be well again for my daughter. It's easy to make ourselves feel even worse when we can't do what we want to for them. But the fact that you're here is enough for your little boy Manda, you mean the world to him sick or well. One day at a time is all we can do. Hugs to you xx

• Posted

Ruthie,

​You brought tears to my eyes it is as if you looked into my soul! Yes I feel so guilty for being sick and woring my husband and child. I try so hard to hide it I hurt almost every single day. I get up home school clean house cook supper do laundry and try to maintain a normalish life. I can't really go anywhere driving  or riding in a car is so painful I throw up. I am doing as you are trying so hard to stay calm and positive. It really is hard..... Big hugs sweetie I hope you are feeling well today!!

• Posted

I'm am so terribly sorry that you have to go through this. You sound like a wonderful and caring mother and wife and I only hope that somehow there will be some breakthrough to help you. I will pray for you. You are strong and deserve some relief
    • Posted

Holly ,

Ty so much for your kind words. We all need more education to Dr.s about CP and how to treat it besides pouring pain meds. Down our throats. That I refuse cause I home school I would rather hurt then not be able to teach my son. Ty you sound very caring also. I wish you nothing but happiness and good health!

• Posted

Hey I no just how you feel I've had surgery a couple of months ago and now I can hardly eat always nauseous and then puking and in pain every week after I eat??

• Posted

Hi Ivor,

What type of surgery did you have. I survived by drinking lots of protien drinks. That were low in fat and had no lactose. I hope that helps. Hand in there sweetie. My heart goes out to you. I hope you feel better soon. xx

• Posted

I'm not even sure the most but the head of my pancreas was removed and that was horrible two weeks I thought I was gonna dye man  now I'm jus sick of being sick for two,three,four days stuck in bed this is no life and I'm getting worried that I'm not gonna be able to take any more like this serious ,,SORRY

• Posted

Oh I am so sorry... They are talking about a total pantectomy with me and isolet transplant sugery. I have been way to afraid though. Thank you for sharing I think I will not have it done. I felt worse after other procedures I had done so I think they need to come up with new options for us CP patients. big hugs! I truly hope you feel better soon!!
    • Posted

Yes the same with me ,with the total pantectomy  which I don't no what to think as I'm in a bad way now will I be sicker or better there jus guessing aswell!!

• Posted

My GI said I have no chance of not becoming a brittle diabetic.... He said the sugery will cause it or I will get it in a few years and he is one of the best... but geeze do they have to be so negative? It's hard not to know what to do when in agony all the time and sick. If I am not hurting I am nauseated and feel feverish or so worn down I can't do what I wish it's so frustrationg to try to have a normal life. I truly feel your pain if you do go a head with the sugery will you please let me know how it goes for you? I am so confused what is best at this point anymore and like you I have been sick a long time and just want to remember what it feels like to feel some what normal again....xx
    • Posted

I will let you no how things go I've lost so much weight I'm too weak for anything,just take each day as it comes at the moment! I haven't a clue whether km gonna be sick for tomorrow or not! So I do hope things get better for you ,bless ya!

• Posted

Have you tried protein shakes for the weight loss? I use the lactose low fat or no fat kind

Helps me when I can't eat at all. Also maybe iron pills and folic acid as you are probably malnourished? I wish you the best and hope it works of for you!xxx

• Posted

I meant lactose free...
    • Posted

Thanx for your advice it's been lovely to speak to someone who knows where you coming from ya think! Take care ives

• Posted

Ives,

Your so welcome . I wish I knew note to tell you. I wish you well sweetie. Keep your head up. It is nice to talk to someone that truly understands TY! xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.