Just past a year!

Posted , 11 users are following.

It has been just over a year since I would have caught and developed mono and I feel better than ever, feeling fit and healthy just in time for exams! Im still tired but I think its just because I wake up so early every day but I promise yall there is hope

For so long id get so upset because i never felt any better but I got there eventually smile i must say that the sun has helped a lot, i had super bad eczema following mono but the sun has healed all.

So guys this is just a positive recovery story to give a little bit of hope, remember to take care of yourself always, rest up, eat good and dont ever put work or school over your health smile

10 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

At the beginning, stories like this gave me hope. But now, they do the oposite. I always see somelne recover after cca 1 year and Im 2 years ill and still feel bad. 
  • Posted

How is everyone doing ? I'm 9 months into Epstein Barr Virus and still fighting it . All though I'm way better than i was a few months months ago i still have bad days. I will do good for 2 or 3 days and crash for a few days.

• Posted

I do hope so much for things to feel much better for you soon David. I know you must be weary and drained of it all. Just a word of encouragement, I reached a similar stage to you when going through it, where I had improved a little but still felt a long way off and thought that was as well as I was going to get. I was wrong David, full recovery does come over time, it really does and I believe it will for you. For me it was 10 months before I really started to see a lasting change, hoping and praying yours is on its way very soon too. Hang in there David.

Craig

• Posted

Thank you Craig , Your kind words and payers are truly a life saver. Thanks again and you are in all our prayers . Hope your back gets better soon ..

• Posted

Thank you David so much for praying for me right now, I am really grateful to you and all the people kind enough to say prayer for me right now as struggling quite a bit. I will keep you in my prayers David, I know God hears all our cries and understands how we are all feeling in our own circumstances right now, and that He is a healing and a good God and will come to our rescue. I firmly believe that David, hang in there and thanks again for your wonderful care and kindness.

Craig

• Posted

Thanks for the positive story. It truly does help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.