Just popped on to say hi x

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all hope every1 is doing ok, xx

2 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Vicky. I am ok for now. Is the withdrawal that is slow working for you now? You must be a lot less anxious I hope. I am still on a high dose of zopiclone but am glad I am sleeping at the moment and even if I do not get up in the morning the next day the sleep does me good. I will reduce it at the right time. Just treated myself to a lunch today for something nice and nurturing and will be meeting up with friends soon. I have also had the offer to do research in mental health for a couple of organizations which I will love to do - its exciting. Hope your children are happy and not worried about you now - you are very blessed with them. Are you still with your husband? And if you are is he supportive? Hope everything is a lot less stressful now for you. Take care hun. xoxo
    • Posted

Hi Jennifer glad to hear ur ok, am managing ok feeling a lot less anxious which is good, stayed in a bed last night 4 the 1st time in months, hope u had a nice time with friends.  Oh that's brilliant u would be fantastic at tht well done, ye children r great thank u, I am so blessed. Am single which I love haha, u take take and spk to u soon xxx
    • Posted

Thats great Vicky that you are less anxious - understandably knowing now you have a good better plan for your withdrawal. Wow - what a relief. Glad your children are good - you would make an awesome Mum caring and supporting others and with the plan you came up with for your treatment - very intelligent. To be honest I am single too, and I love it too lol might meet the right guy sometime and I hope you do too. Take care and keep in touch. xoxo
  • Posted

Hey Vicky. Hows things? Haven't heard from you for a while online. Hope your plan is still working. Remember you have all of our support hun. xoxo
  • Posted

Hey Vicky. Hope things are going well. Have I offended you with something I said? So sorry if I have. I know couples are sensitive topics so if I said I hope you find someone soon you did not like please say. I would like to stay in contact with you via this website and I have sent a message to you on your page. You could send me a message with your email address if you like and we can stay in contact that way. Sorry Vicky if I was a bit insensitive. You are great at supporting others - hope the plan for your meds is still working. Take care hun and hope to hear from you soon. xoxo
    • Posted

Hi Jennifer noooooo u haven't offended me you have been brilliant with all ur advice I would of been a mess without ur lovely words I have replayed to ur pm I have been really busy with the 4 children breaking up for summer and then the youngest as been unwell xxxx
  • Posted

Oh that is a relief to hear! Glad you are ok and also glad you are enjoying your children. Hope also your plan is working with the zopiclone and your doctor continues to treat you better now. Have a lovely week with your children.xoxo
    • Posted

Hi ye plan is going good been dropped down to 3 7.5mg then tomorrow I go down to two of the 7.5 n 1 5mg diazepam, so big chage tommrow hope am ok with it xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.