just right now as im writing i have a blurry vizion in the left side i feel dizy im so sceard i might go in to a panick attack is this normal ?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I m scared im going to have a stroke

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I have experienced similar to this. I don't think you would be writing to us if you were having a stroke. One time on a job, I got very bad heart palpitations, dizziness, everything went bright and I had to sit on the ground to stop myself from passing out. I was sure I was a gonner but it faded away almost as quick as it happened. Anxiety is cruel.
  • Posted

Hi ten

It will pass i promise sweetheart, everything you are experiencing is panic, slow down and try and breathe I am here, its hard i know, but i promise nothing bad will happen, keep focusing on your brething and slowing it down xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

It looks like it past it took 10 min now im shaking im so cold.i drank right away xanax. Im crying im alone with thre small kids , called my sister she is on her way.thanks for replying to me

• Posted

Its ok i am glad you have someone coming to you, please share this with your sister, and keep safe, you are never alone just post when you need to , lof love and hugging you till your sister arrives xxx
  • Posted

Thanks claire, but no one understands what my life has became, i rrather talk to you guys.you have no idea how much i apriciate your coments.hugssmile
  • Posted

Hey no problem when you are ready maybe we can talk some more, try and get yourself though this crisis you have experienced this evening, feel free to message me any time xx
  • Posted

You do shake like a parkingsons sufferer lol. Been there myself.

search youtube for "stop anxiety panic attacks" The top video might help. Let me know x

• Posted

Hope you feel better Ten.

I'm new to this forum and have been so heartened by the support to everyone.

Well done Claire. Hope that doesn't sound patronising. It's genuinely meant.

• Posted

Not at all sue

Welcome i look forward to talking to you, when you feel ready. i don't know how to kick this anxiety thing but i do get comfort from knowing others are there for me xx

• Posted

Thanks everyone for being so suportive.i have a headache still, since i can't eat or drink i have been a sleep since last night at 7pm.my ears has been ringing for over six months.im a mess.
  • Posted

Hi ten

We need to take this one step at a time, it sounds to me that you are feeling quite low at the moment, so perhaps that's a good place to start. Have you seen your GP about any of this?

If you don't drink you will have a headache honey.

Sit down today and maybe write down the things that are worrying you the most and perhaps later we can share them. big hugs until then xx

• Posted

Hi clair! One year and a half ago i had my first full panick atack i thought thats it im going to dye. I end up in emergency, the next day again in energency they thought is stress. I have done so many blood tests, ekg.electrocardiogram twice, emg, checked eyes , thyroids, mamogram, mri of head, ct scan abdominal, sonogram , endonoscopy, colonoscopy, been tested for any scleroderma , my ears checked and everything is ok but still my symptoms are: weakness on one side , headaches, numbness or tightness on my face, ringing on my both ears,pain in my chest ect ect ect nobody even wants to hear if i start complain so i dont anymore . The only thing in my mind are my kids i don't want to go before they grow up and take care of them selfs after that let happend whatever im so tired.thanks for reading and understanding
  • Posted

Hi ten!! It is soo amazing to me that you wrote this because it honestly sounds exactly what I'm going through right now!! And I agree that it is so extremely scary, frustrating and tiring! I've always had some anxiety with just few attacks until Feb 28, since then I've been in the ER at least 7 times (in 6 weeks!). Heart palpitations, chest pain, weakness on left side, stomach and arm pains, numbness/tingling in right side of head, UTI symptoms but nothing shows on the multiple urinalysis'. Lost 17lbs (from 110-93), because I couldn't eat, would feel like if I swallowed I would vomit or I would feel extremely full/bloated. I've had 6-7 EKGs in the last month, echocardiogram, stress test, CT w/ contrast of chest, CT wo contrast of head, 4-5 urine dip/labs, several blood work ups. And today I'm supposed to get an MRI, but I don't at all want to do the contrast because I'm scared about my kidneys, even though my GP says they're fine (my last blood work on March 20 my creatine was .6 and kidney filtration of 118) which is good but doesn't help my fears, I've had pressure in my head, see dots or lightening bolts kinda when blinking etc, dizzy, off balance, short of breathe, not all at the same time but something everyday pretty much or a few symptoms a day. My GP says I've been tested extensively and that its severe depression anxiety and health anxiety. I'm on Propanolol 10mg twice a day for the heart palpitations and Citalopram 20mgs once a day for depression/anxiety. I just started the full pill a week ago and they say it can take 4 weeks or so to work, I'm praying it starts working soon though!! Please feel free to email me as it seems we have a lot alike and it's helps me knowing someone else is going through all these symptoms with no other explanation. I know it's a good thing that's nothing serious is coming up but these feelings are very hard to handle. I too have 3 children and a husband that's a liver transplant recipient and constantly praying to be well and not leave my babies. This is the hardest thing I've ever gone through in my life!!

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these. If users wish to exchange these or talk out of the forums please use the message facility.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.