just right now as im writing i have a blurry vizion in the left side i feel dizy im so sceard i might go in to a panick attack is this normal ?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I m scared im going to have a stroke

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi sboverly! I feel bad that you are going thru this plus your husband health .let me tell you i can't count how many times i have been to emergency , they started to rrol their eyes when they will see me so i changed emergency, i wish i had a mri machine and ekg everyminute of the day because my symptoms are unbeliveble if thy will not show up i will be better, like right now my mouth is numb my speach is funny and my head on the back in the size of a dime hurts like shooting pain.if i tell my family they will be" here goes again".i take xanax only when needed wich is everyday.i try not but i can't.if i drop dead someday on my tomb i wanted in writing " i told you i was sick"there is no test or doc that can change our minds that we r ok.im tired of this shit, every day getting up and thinking what will i have today, will it be my heart my head or something new, trust me nothing is new i had all symptomsposible they stay for weeks and then some other boollshit will show up.take care and make the best of this hell we are in.you can write and talk any time i know i can't help but we can share our day .
  • Posted

And i may add me too lost wheit from 118 now 109.i had diarrhea for 6 months did colonoscopy and was stress anxiety whatever.i used to sleep in the beginning when all this started 1 hour for months i still get like jolts and rather not sleep.now maby depresion all i need is sleep.
  • Posted

I can relate to this hun ur not having a trike u are okay I always panic im having a stroke or heart attack try telling ur self over over ur find ur fine ur fine hugs sending love and never give up u can do this we all can xx
  • Posted

Thanks sophiesmile you too take care
  • Posted

Hi ten hope you are feeling a bit better this evening xx

• Posted

Hi claire! Yestarday after blurry vizion dizzines i got bad headache and tightness on my face im still thinking mabye was a TIA mini stroke
  • Posted

If you really think this you should be checked out, how did things go with your sister?It doesn't matter if i tell you i think it was part of your panic attack, your mind will always go back to your stroke theory bless you i wish i could take your pain away xx
  • Posted

Im in urgent care right now i need to do an ekg for my peace of mind ill let you know
  • Posted

ok keep in touch sweetie big hugs xxx
  • Posted

Hi ten, I understand what your going through!! I've been trying not to think about it and not to go to the ER, today it's been far left chest pain and pain/weird feeling in my left arm but not always at the same time, I too have gone to get an EKG to feel better, I may go to my dr tomorrow just to have my vitals checked and try for an EKG since they do them there, but I'm going to try a half an Arivan for tonight. Please let me know how it goes with you <3 in my heart and prayers

~stacy in="" my="" heart="" and="" prayers="">

~stacy>

• Posted

Ok i go there and she says no stroke it may be from xanax most of the symptoms are side efects . I asked are this what i been feeling from anxiety she said yes so im home and i have to stop xanax. God now i have to deal with medication withdraw .thanks everyone i feel im not alone.
  • Posted

Hi Ten

Hope you got some reassurance about stroke, are you sure you should stop your meds suddenly maybe ask your GP? You are right you are not alone, I am here to help you xx

• Posted

Hi claire! I was drinking xanax only if needed and i started 6 months ago like once a week or 10 days then more often this week was everyday.slerd speach started when i did start xanax months ago now im very itchy but never thought it may be from this, my doze was 0.25 i don't know the lowest.i ll try to quit but i know tgat will be hard maby i will lower the doze and then stop.thanks for asking.
  • Posted

Hi stacy! Im going too try to do my vitals today ill call my doc if they will say yes ill go .take care.
  • Posted

Hi Ten!! How was your EKG? I'm thinking about calling and setting up yet another appointment with my Dr office, due to my arm, left shoulder blade area and left chest pains. It's probably muscle tension but still scares me so I figure vitals and stuff might help ease my mind. I get on/off where it feels I'm not getting enough air but I don't know if its the anxiety. Also, like I said before, I'm constantly worrying about my kidneys/bladder right now, I even cancelled my MRI because I was scared to do the contrast because of it. I'm going to try to get them to do blood work again on my kidneys, I'm hoping they will even though they just did it March 20th! I dunno honestly what I'm going to do today lol. As far as the Xanax, have you talked to your doctor about Ativan? It works the same way but it much milder than Xanax. It's what I use, I'm prescribed .5mg as needed but I break them in half and they work good for me, but, I try to deal as much/long as I can before giving in to it because I'm hoping that the Citalopram (Celexa) will work and I won't need the Ativan. But, it could help with less side effects as well as help you wean off with less withdrawal issues. smile keep me posted!! <3

my new bestie!! wink stacy my="" new="" bestie!!="" wink="">

my new bestie!! wink stacy>

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.