just right now as im writing i have a blurry vizion in the left side i feel dizy im so sceard i might go in to a panick attack is this normal ?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I m scared im going to have a stroke

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi stacy! I did not have a ekg because she said no i started crying and i felt stupid .today i called my doc for blood test is on may 21.we r driving ourself creazy lol don't do mri , if something is not broken don't fix it(look who is talking) lol.how many times before did you have chest pain and left arm pain and nothing happend , that thing happens to me so often i don't feel the difference anymore i have an urgent care, for that symptom for me is like going to have coffee not ekg so dont worry. Today i have shooting pain on the back of my head , but im so tired of this shit i dont care rreally i don't , i had two days of hell. Talk to you soon my friend
  • Posted

Hi Ten!!

So, my major issues right now are eft abdominal pain, it seems to bother me more when moving or lifting, maybe muscle? Also, off and on my legs will be kinda shaky when doing things...does anyone else have this with their anxiety?? I'm hoping its normal!!

• Posted

Hi stacy! I had that shaky weak feet before and after a week got better.my doc said is anxiety mucsle tension.i have back pain for a month in one side , i played basketball and probably something happend but is been one month now i worry plus today my ears are congested , i think anxiety or xanax withdraw , i dont know. Im not able to relax at allsad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.