Just saying hello, new here

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, I'm new here, so I thought I would say hello. 

I was googling the embarrassing ' female specific sweats' rolleyes, and ended up here. 

I'm 45,had a total hysterectomy 6 years ago. 

On Elleste Solo, which I've recently reduced from 2 mg to 1 mg, and using weekly pessaries. 

Daughter just gone to uni. 

Have not much energy at moment, probably a combination of menopause and empty nest!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you all for that.

Funnily enough have just bought some Menopace as on special offer in Morrisons.

Probably not strong enough, will check.

Tina, is it a full time job?

i work 24 hrs/ week, is more than enough for me 

personally. 

• Posted

Hi coffeecup

menopace tends to have little tiny amounts of everything .. But wont benefit as way to low for menopause ... In my opinion that is..

i take menapol plus for the main menopause one.

i get 160 for 11.69 from amazon uk and free vit C 

i take 2 x daily ...

i will post what they contain in a min for other ladies...

they focus on other most helpful menopause supplements in menapol plus .. Also available and supplied by simply supplements site 

plus all the other supplemts that are high strength .. That we need ..

good luck hun..

jay x

• Posted

Correction ..

120 capsules ... ( not 160) 

higher quanties are available to buy ..

jay 

• Posted

Thanks Jay, I will def look into that smile

Strange how some days are good and other awful.

woken up with quite a bit of energy today, and don't think I had any night sweats

Think diet plays a fair old role too, I have recently joined an on line diet group which focuses a lot on cooking from scratch and fruit and veg. 

• Posted

Hi Coffeecup

yes i know what you mean... some days really energised and other not ..

and yes i agree with the good diet thing..

i tend to eat healthy as much as I can..

i do have a choc bar though 😉

i am not overweight i weigh 125lb and 5 ft 6 ..

i eat lots of fruits and fresh food, not processed ..

i have to eat little and often or tend to feel my energy drain from my head down to my feet and shaky ...so little and often works well for me ..keeps me fuelled up.

have a great day 

jay x

• Posted

Hi Coffeecup. 

I have had a rough few weeks and the ladies on here have offered great support and advice. I feel better for knowing I can reach out to someone going through what i am feeling. Welcome  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.